Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most recently we have expressed our hidden ambitions when God appeared before us. Now let us think, a little different. Suppose he says, "Last time I granted what you asked 'for you'. Now ask something for your Boddunan friend. Men should not be selfish always, you should think about your dear friends too. " WHAT WILL YOU ASK? :)
If it's me, I will ask for Sarala, Sasi and Sanjeev first...Sasi's health, Sarala's marriage and for Sanjeev - to quit smoking. :P
what about you?

God 's helpless. He's unable to stop looting of his own hundi in Tirupati and other religious places. How do you think he can grant us a boon. Ok for the time being if i think he can grant me a wish, i ask for your prosperity.
Most recently we have expressed our hidden ambitions when God appeared before us. Now let us think, a little different. Suppose he says, "Last time I granted what you asked 'for you'. Now ask something for your Boddunan friend. Men should not be selfish always, you should think about your dear friends too. " WHAT WILL YOU ASK? :)
If it's me, I will ask for Sarala, Sasi and Sanjeev first...Sasi's health, Sarala's marriage and for Sanjeev - to quit smoking. :P
what about you?

God 's helpless. He's unable to stop looting of his own hundi in Tirupati and other religious places. How do you think he can grant us a boon. Ok for the time being if i think he can grant me a wish, i ask for your prosperity.

God is helpless but not his franchise. Go to them Oh My God way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually, i never had any personal interaction with any one except Sarala, so i don't know what other wants. I would like to ask god to give lots of happiness to all the Boddunan members, because ultimately happiness is all important.

ronark...wish something for me yaar :cheer: :cheer:
am also your friend..... :P

I wish that you always remain on the top in Boddunan, whether it is in points earning, Cash earning.

but I want to see many people earning more than me :P
i want to see a lot of smiling faces and want to be one among those rather than staying at mountain top, enjoying beauty of success alone :laugh: :laugh:

I hope God fulfills your this wish. This is so selfless and wonderful. Tathastu. :) :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Even I do not know much about everyone here. But I will ask that all my friends here get whatever they wish for. :)

Live in the present :)
Even I do not know much about everyone here. But I will ask that all my friends here get whatever they wish for. :)

oh god.....search a belly dancer for our dearest junior moderator :cheer:

Meera sandhu
what about you?

People might have looted Thirupathi.....but our padmanabha swamy is safe till now :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hmm!!! I think there is nothing to ask for myself but if we have to ask something then I definitely would like to earn more in boddunan. And for others peace and prosperity.
Hmm!!! I think there is nothing to ask for myself but if we have to ask something then I definitely would like to earn more in boddunan. And for others peace and prosperity.

We all missed our greatest friend Bodduna here, let us all wish him all the success in coming year with greater achievements that make a difference to all of us. Cheers. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

what about you?

People might have looted Thirupathi.....but our padmanabha swamy is safe till now :cheer: :cheer:

See what happens if Padmanabha swamy is kept as open as Venkateswara.

oh god.....search a belly dancer for our dearest junior moderator :cheer:

:P Why waste a wish for that. Let me wish everyone here enjoys love, prosperity and good health all throughout their lives.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.