The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really been a pleasure to be an emperor here. :)

I have been waiting for it to happen for so long and finally reached the place where I wanted to be. :)

wow! it's a great occasion. let us celebrate now :cheer: :cheer:
it's not at all easy to complete 10k posts within 10 months.
best wishes

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I have been waiting for it to happen for so long and finally reached the place where I wanted to be. :)

Do not stop here man, you have to go to places, there are many more targets to achieve....go on just go on... :)

once sanjeev replied to my post, "I won't think I will be able to reach Emperor"
Sanjeev are you hearing? to complete 10k posts within first year of join is really remarkable :P

Meera sandhu

Do not stop here man, you have to go to places, there are many more targets to achieve....go on just go on... :)

once sanjeev replied to my post, "I won't think I will be able to reach Emperor"
Sanjeev are you hearing? to complete 10k posts within first year of join is really remarkable :P

Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:

Go man go. Intelligence may Fail you, but never hard work

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulations Sanjeev you achieved another goal. You deserve it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Congratulation Sanjeev on your achievement. The way you are working, I am sure you will very soon reach the other milestone too.

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha :laugh: :laugh:
Now he can't laugh even hearing humours ;)

Meera sandhu

red dots are for Emperors too :cheer: and you have already completed 10k B)
Your position is above an Emperor, Caeser or Baselious as you are the editor and moderator of the site.
those pink dots show you are above those positions.......and you have achieved those positions in just 7 or 8 months. it's not at all a small thing :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to you Sanjeev! You have been an active member of the forums, keep rocking! :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.