The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Congrats Sanjeev

by » 10 years ago

Heartiest congratulation Sanjeev Gupta on the achievement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

by » 10 years ago

Heartiest congratulations to you Sanjeev on achieving this milestone! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 10 years ago

Its really been a pleasure to be an emperor here. :)

I have been waiting for it to happen for so long and finally reached the place where I wanted to be. :)

Do not stop here man, you have to go to places, there are many more targets to achieve....go on just go on... :)

once sanjeev replied to my post, "I won't think I will be able to reach Emperor"
    Sanjeev are you hearing? to complete 10k posts within first year of join is really remarkable :P

Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:

Go man go. Intelligence may Fail you, but never hard work

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe using intelligence always is not good we should sometime be dump too and watch. :laugh: :laugh:

by » 10 years ago

I have been waiting for it to happen for so long and finally reached the place where I wanted to be. :)

Do not stop here man, you have to go to places, there are many more targets to achieve....go on just go on... :)

once sanjeev replied to my post, "I won't think I will be able to reach Emperor"
    Sanjeev are you hearing? to complete 10k posts within first year of join is really remarkable :P

Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe using intelligence always is not good we should sometime be dump too and watch. :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you saying you are one among those 3 monkeys.... ;) (Don't see, don't hear, don't speak) :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Now you know better whether dump it and be dumb or show it to others and take advantage of your intelligence. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

Now you know better whether dump it and be dumb or show it to others and take advantage of your intelligence. ;)

Let them try to take advantage hope they get success in it.
    :laugh: :laugh:

by » 10 years ago

so, are you saying you are one among those 3 monkeys.... ;) (Don't see, don't hear, don't speak) :cheer: :cheer:

Come on monkeys are not dump they are our ancestors and are more intelligent than us only thing is they can't speak like us. :laugh:

by » 10 years ago

Common monkeys are not dump they are our ancestors and are more intelligent than us only thing is they can't speak like us. :laugh:

you are really intelligent Sanjeev ;) ;)
    Keep it up ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Common monkeys are not dump they are our ancestors and are more intelligent than us only thing is they can't speak like us. :laugh:

I agree with you our new emperor is as intelligent as our ancestors. Keep it up buddy. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

I agree with you our new emperor is as intelligent as our ancestors. Keep it up buddy. :laugh: :laugh:

@Sunil,
    I thought he got the inner meaning of my quote. But sad part is that he agreed that he is a .......saying a Thank you to me ;)
    Sanjeev, what to do ..you can't take that thank you back :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, you didn't decode the puzzle correctly, but Sunil did :silly:

Meera sandhu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.