The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:[/quote]

Go man go. Intelligence may Fail you, but never hard work[/quote]

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I believe using intelligence always is not good we should sometime be dump too and watch. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

so, are you saying you are one among those 3 monkeys.... ;) (Don't see, don't hear, don't speak) :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

Common monkeys are not dump they are our ancestors and are more intelligent than us only thing is they can't speak like us. :laugh:[/quote]
you are really intelligent Sanjeev ;) ;)
Keep it up ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

I agree with you our new emperor is as intelligent as our ancestors. Keep it up buddy. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

@Sunil,
I thought he got the inner meaning of my quote. But sad part is that he agreed that he is a .......saying a Thank you to me ;)
Sanjeev, what to do ..you can't take that thank you back :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, you didn't decode the puzzle correctly, but Sunil did :silly:[/quote]

I hope he doesn't start jumping from roofs to trees and over the top reading your post. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He has already lost his humour sense... :sick:
so he will scratch his body and hair to decode that simple puzzle :laugh: :laugh:
I hope, he is intelligent to decode that puzzle at least now :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I am late so sorry.
Congratulation my friend on achieving such great position.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
so he will scratch his body and hair to decode that simple puzzle :laugh: :laugh:
I hope, he is intelligent to decode that puzzle at least now :whistle: :whistle:

Oh that was a puzzle. :ohmy:

Actually I thought you were praising me. Anyways I ACCEPTt that I am as intelligent as our ancestors were. :laugh:

Try it I won't feel bad. :P :P
Yes, Sanjeev, you and me joined almost together, perhaps you joined on 10th Jan last year and we two in Fab mid but see you two have reached to red stars and I am still with such dull colors. I shall have to work more to catch you two. :laugh:

Go man go. Intelligence may Fail you, but never hard work[/quote]

But Sanjeev is intelligent enough, he is a mechanical engineer and works for a big MNC. I think he is intelligent enough but does not use it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Having intelligence and not using it is a sacrilege

I believe using intelligence always is not good we should sometime be dump too and watch. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

so, are you saying you are one among those 3 monkeys.... ;) (Don't see, don't hear, don't speak) :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

Common monkeys are not dump they are our ancestors and are more intelligent than us only thing is they can't speak like us. :laugh:[/quote]
you are really intelligent Sanjeev ;) ;)
Keep it up ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

I agree with you our new emperor is as intelligent as our ancestors. Keep it up buddy. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

@Sunil,
I thought he got the inner meaning of my quote. But sad part is that he agreed that he is a .......saying a Thank you to me ;)
Sanjeev, what to do ..you can't take that thank you back :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, you didn't decode the puzzle correctly, but Sunil did :silly:[/quote]

I hope he doesn't start jumping from roofs to trees and over the top reading your post. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Oh that was a puzzle. :ohmy:

Actually I thought you were praising me. Anyways I except that I am as intelligent as our ancestors were. :laugh:

Try it I won't feel bad. :P :P

except or accept? :silly:
actually our brothers were monkeys, not ancestors...according to science ;)

Meera sandhu
My warm congrats,Sanjeev! I thought you were already one! :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

So the secret is out- Sanjeev what is going on here. Every one knows that you already are an emperor. ;) ;)

So the secret is out- Sanjeev what is going on here. Every one knows that you already are an emperor. ;) ;)

May be he is formally crowned now!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May be he is formally crowned now!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes he has admitted it in his first post itself. He is really a great one, he knows that he has finally done it. Places to go- cheers. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.