The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has already lost his humour sense... :sick:
so he will scratch his body and hair to decode that simple puzzle :laugh: :laugh:
I hope, he is intelligent to decode that puzzle at least now :whistle: :whistle:

Oh that was a puzzle. :ohmy:

Actually I thought you were praising me. Anyways I except that I am as intelligent as our ancestors were. :laugh:

Try it I won't feel bad. :P :P

except or accept? :silly:
actually our brothers were monkeys, not ancestors...according to science ;)

Oh so you agree with it finally. :laugh:

Any how I am OK if I am dump. :P
so he will scratch his body and hair to decode that simple puzzle :laugh: :laugh:
I hope, he is intelligent to decode that puzzle at least now :whistle: :whistle:

Actually I thought you were praising me. Anyways I except that I am as intelligent as our ancestors were. :laugh:

i know i know...you will accept anything now as you are in a celebration mood :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

i know i know...you will accept anything now as you are in a celebration mood :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

No not that may be you still need something more to know about me I never feel bad for anyone if say anything bad about me at least for my online friends. :P

He has not lost any! Only he is protective about retaining it for more judicious uses!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No not that may be you still need something more to know about me I never feel bad for anyone if say anything bad about me at least for my online friends. :P

I know well, you dracula kesava :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
you are such a lovely 'online' friend of mine who taught me a wonderful lesson :cheer:
but kesavan is an elephant ;)

Meera sandhu

He has not lost any! Only he is protective about retaining it for more judicious uses!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

monkey or elephant....kesava now you decide :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

you are such a lovely 'online' friend of mine who taught me a wonderful lesson :cheer:

Is it a name of an elephant or in Tamil we say it?. :blink:

i told naa Guruvayur Kesavan is the most famous elephant born in Kerala till now...the elephant with all its 'lakshan'. No elephant is able to reach those 10 lakshan till now. Kesavan is his name and he belonged to Guruvayur temple. He died 40 years back. yet no one forgot him.
Aana ......means elephant ...both in Malayalam and Tamil
I gave you the name of most famous elephant of Kerala, who still carries the celebrity status even after 10 years of its demise :laugh: :laugh:
so you should feel proud ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

i told naa Guruvayur Kesavan is the most famous elephant born in Kerala till now...the elephant with all its 'lakshan'. No elephant is able to reach those 10 lakshan till now. Kesavan is his name and he belonged to Guruvayur temple. He died 40 years back. yet no one forgot him.
I gave you the name of most famous elephant of Kerala, who still carries the celebrity status even after 10 years of its demise :laugh: :laugh:

Sandy,

In tamil, we call Yaanai (Elephant) not Aana. In classical tamil , it is also popularly called 'Kumki'. Latest released tamil movie 'Kumki' - Grandson of Sivaji Ganesan starer film/

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sandy,

In tamil, we call Yaanai (Elephant) not Aana. In classical tamil , it is also popularly called 'Kumki'. Latest released tamil movie 'Kumki' - Grandson of Sivaji Ganesan starer film/

Tamilians always add an extra 'i' to every Malyalam word to make it their own :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:
Kannadians add 'lu' B) . That's the difference

@Robert
So, prabhu's son debut in movies? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.