Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many congratulations on the hot articles!!! :) :) :laugh: Not surprising that they are all hot but my only concern being that you have stopped writing altogether! :angry:

Heat of 'hot' has consumed my writing faculties and you have to be patient till these come back to me once again!!! :P :P :P :P :P

don't let it get too for your writing faculties or the paper will all get burned!!! :P :P :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many congratulations on the hot articles!!! :) :) :laugh: Not surprising that they are all hot but my only concern being that you have stopped writing altogether! :angry:

Heat of 'hot' has consumed my writing faculties and you have to be patient till these come back to me once again!!! :P :P :P :P :P

don't let it get too for your writing faculties or the paper will all get burned!!! :P :P :laugh:

kalyani, nowadays he is busy with his romantic novel :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
so, he is not able to deviate his mind to other topics ;)

Meera sandhu

kalyani, nowadays he is busy with his romantic novel :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
so, he is not able to deviate his mind to other topics ;)

Hmmmmmm! :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No - as much I know him, he is busy making people wiser how to make money so not writing but minting money in the process. After all he is one big financial adviser.
11765_2013-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
specs.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No - as much I know him, he is busy making people wiser how to make money so not writing but minting money in the process. After all he is one big financial adviser.

A big financial adviser can also own a big romantic mind. You should not ignore that fact ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10020]}

Meera sandhu
Today when I was going through listed articles, I was very happy to see some more than fifty of them were marked as 'HOT'!! Thanks to all who have made it possible!!!

Thats GReat ! :) I will look up your articles, have already gone through some of them and no need to say that they are excellent :) ...By the way how do I access topics that are marked HOT, is there a link ? or does it come under the category of all time popular articles ?

Thanks a lot, Usha! I don't think we have any such category of hot articles. Only those articles are marked 'hot' which receive a thousand hits and I have that in almost all kinds of topics - predominantly ones on commerce and law.

Thats great ! I wish we have a monthly writing contest in the future on that subject, then we could hope to see some article written by you, think so ? :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you sir.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Today when I was going through listed articles, I was very happy to see some more than fifty of them were marked as 'HOT'!! Thanks to all who have made it possible!!!

Thats GReat ! :) I will look up your articles, have already gone through some of them and no need to say that they are excellent :) ...By the way how do I access topics that are marked HOT, is there a link ? or does it come under the category of all time popular articles ?

Thanks a lot, Usha! I don't think we have any such category of hot articles. Only those articles are marked 'hot' which receive a thousand hits and I have that in almost all kinds of topics - predominantly ones on commerce and law.

only one article of mine has reached 1000 hits :whistle: :whistle: :silly: :silly:
perhaps I need to wait one more year to become hot :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have 5 of mine crossed well past 1000 views and few of them almost there but then I am too junior toreach any where near Ceemji.

Don't lose heart, yaar! You too would soon feel the heat!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10028]}
That's wonderful sir. You are having some great articles their, keep good working.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Thats great ! I wish we have a monthly writing contest in the future on that subject, then we could hope to see some article written by you, think so ? :unsure:

I am fairly comfortable on a wide range of subjects but time would be a constraint to think of entering any such contest at the moment!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.