Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No - as much I know him, he is busy making people wiser how to make money so not writing but minting money in the process. After all he is one big financial adviser.

Hmm! Here I instruct my banker not to share any information about money minted to anyone especially to a gentleman with army and engineering background!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10030]}
Congratulation for being hot on forums as well as article sections. It is really surprising that why it took so much time for your article to become hot.. maybe people don't like reading financial articles unless they want some advice in real... :evil:
No - as much I know him, he is busy making people wiser how to make money so not writing but minting money in the process. After all he is one big financial adviser.

Hmm! Here I instruct my banker not to share any information about money minted to anyone especially to a gentleman with army and engineering background!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10030]}

No you cannot do that with you riding allover the net. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today when I was going through listed articles, I was very happy to see some more than fifty of them were marked as 'HOT'!! Thanks to all who have made it possible!!!

Thats GReat ! :) I will look up your articles, have already gone through some of them and no need to say that they are excellent :) ...By the way how do I access topics that are marked HOT, is there a link ? or does it come under the category of all time popular articles ?

Thanks a lot, Usha! I don't think we have any such category of hot articles. Only those articles are marked 'hot' which receive a thousand hits and I have that in almost all kinds of topics - predominantly ones on commerce and law.

Thats great ! I wish we have a monthly writing contest in the future on that subject, then we could hope to see some article written by you, think so ? :unsure:

I am fairly comfortable on a wide range of subjects but time would be a constraint to think of entering any such contest at the moment!

Of course you are the best judge of that....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Chinmayjee, where is my answer?
what about your romantic novel?
Romantic season has already begun

Meera sandhu
Sandy Is it true? Is Swetha Shenoy good at writing novels? Did she start writing romantic novel? Please let me know when it will be published?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sandy Is it true? Is Swetha Shenoy good at writing novels? Did she start writing romantic novel? Please let me know when it will be published?

swetha is good in writing poems, Ceem too.
am saying about ceemji's novel. He has agreed to give me its original handwritten copy ;)

Meera sandhu
Congratulation for being hot on forums as well as article sections. It is really surprising that why it took so much time for your article to become hot.. maybe people don't like reading financial articles unless they want some advice in real... :evil:

@Rajani

Facts and figures don't support your contention. In fact, my articles in that category are more successful in attracting hits. All my legal and banking ones draw consistent hits!!
Today when I was going through listed articles, I was very happy to see some more than fifty of them were marked as 'HOT'!! Thanks to all who have made it possible!!!

Thats GReat ! :) I will look up your articles, have already gone through some of them and no need to say that they are excellent :) ...By the way how do I access topics that are marked HOT, is there a link ? or does it come under the category of all time popular articles ?

Thanks a lot, Usha! I don't think we have any such category of hot articles. Only those articles are marked 'hot' which receive a thousand hits and I have that in almost all kinds of topics - predominantly ones on commerce and law.

Thats great ! I wish we have a monthly writing contest in the future on that subject, then we could hope to see some article written by you, think so ? :unsure:

I am fairly comfortable on a wide range of subjects but time would be a constraint to think of entering any such contest at the moment!

Of course you are the best judge of that....

May be I would come up with occasional ones but joining a contest is off-limits right now!!

@Rajani

Facts and figures don't support your contention. In fact, my articles in that category are more successful in attracting hits. All my legal and banking ones draw consistent hits!!

I agree, there are many interested in reading article based on legal and financial issues since it concerns everybody in one way or the other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.