The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy married life!

I am expecting for party ( 2 parties) (post wedding anniversary) today from Sandy & Sanjeev. Hope it will be fulfilled.

We demand.
We want Party
We want Party
We want Party
Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

It's Sasi's wedding anniversary on 21st. Kalyani's birthday too :silly:
another double damaka :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Rajani K
I am not sure but I have a feeling like that.
Would you come forward to confirm it please!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10036]}

so lovely. Thanks a lot. I am saving it to my personal collection. :)

actually my mind was so silent as a silent sea, as he forgot it like last year. So, nothing special, a day as usual.
every time he phoned me, I thought he remembered it. But not at all :woohoo:
At 7 pm he phoned me saying he will reach within half hour, 2 hours earlier than usual. so, I waited for a surprise. But he told, "today is the last day for sending tax exemption form and i need to work at home" :laugh: :laugh:
after 10.15, I decided to shut down the system as he had completed the work. But you know me well, I checked forum to see latest updates before I go to sleep. I was so surprised seeing Sunil's thread...very very happy. very soon, i saw another thread started by ceemji. I couldn't stop laughing and my day became so special and filled with happiness with those two threads. :woohoo: :woohoo: while I was having dinner I really had to try a lot to control my laughter.
Thanks a lot both of you and all my friends to make this day so special :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

U forgot mine on 22 and my daughter's on 21 this month. Never mind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read that post now only :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So, you were born one day after your daughter ;) ...congratulations, you both :cheer:

This month is so special

Meera sandhu

So, you were born one day after your daughter ;) ...congratulations, you both :cheer:

This month is so special

I am talking about our marriage anniversaries and not DOB. My daughter got married a day before mine on 21st fab.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many many congratulations guys , sorry I am a little late. Stay blessed with lots of love and romance in your lives. ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10041]}

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta

This month is so special

I am talking about our marriage anniversaries and not DOB. My daughter got married a day before mine on 21st fab.

Your daughter got married one day before you? :blink: Strange Vikramaditya-Vethal puzzle :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

So, this valentine month is full of anniversaries.....
Happy anniversary both of you in advance...21st is Sasi's wedding Anniversary too

Meera sandhu
Many many congratulations guys , sorry I am a little late. Stay blessed with lots of love and romance in your lives. ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10041]}

not late yet ;)
he has not remembered till now, so celebrations yet to begin :evil: :evil:
now am thinking different strategies to celebrate it..Chavuttu Nadakam, Ona thallu, Bharani paatt or Thrissur Pooram :evil: :evil:
i think Bharani paatt is the best option :whistle: :woohoo: :pinch:

Meera sandhu
Hi..Suny yes this is my marriage anniversary today enjoying with family. She is cooking things which are my favorites today. Busy in eating. :lol:

Heartiest congratulations and greetings on the occasion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.