The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, where are you?
I think celebrations have not ended yet and he has gone for a 'sweet honey moon' trip with his family :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh... Ok..

Where you went Sandhya for your wedding anniversary?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

It's Sasi's wedding anniversary on 21st. Kalyani's birthday too :silly:
another double damaka :woohoo:

Thanks for confirming it that Kalyani has something to celebrate in this month.. :)
++

you are really great and not forgotten my anniversary and kalyani bd.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Happy anniversary to both Sandhya and Sanjeev. I think some other member is also having his/her anniversary in the month of FEB.. maybe @ kalyani I think.. :laugh: :)

It's Sasi's wedding anniversary on 21st. Kalyani's birthday too :silly:
another double damaka :woohoo:

Thanks for confirming it that Kalyani has something to celebrate in this month.. :)
++

you are really great and not forgotten my anniversary and kalyani bd.

Double damaka. Great. Eagerly waiting for it.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sanjeev, where are you?
I think celebrations have not ended yet and he has gone for a 'sweet honey moon' trip with his family :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh... Ok..

actually my decision was not to reveal about the significance of Feb5.
Yesterday when he was going through all important assignments of this month, he missed it again. I couldn't hold it too long and asked him. But kept quiet. I was not in a mood to quarrel with him, during supper. :evil: :evil:
But my daughter gave him two knocks. :woohoo: :woohoo:
In the evening I told her about the forgotten anniversery and asked her to give him some special gift. :evil: :evil: That may be the reason. I was too surprised seeing her response, he too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya and Sanjeev, although I have wished you both in the other thread, wishing you again a very happy marriage anniversary and best wishes to you both and your spouses!! :)

So it is your birthday in FEB I thought anniversary...So is your anniversary in the month of DEC....?

No Rajani, my anniversary is in November, 18th! :)
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev, where are you?

Oh... Ok..

actually my decision was not to reveal about the significance of Feb5.
Yesterday when he was going through all important assignments of this month, he missed it again. I couldn't hold it too long and asked him. But kept quiet. I was not in a mood to quarrel with him, during supper. :evil: :evil:
But my daughter gave him two knocks. :woohoo: :woohoo:
In the evening I told her about the forgotten anniversery and asked her to give him some special gift. :evil: :evil: That may be the reason. I was too surprised seeing her response, he too :laugh: :laugh:

I think even the leftovers would have been digested by now as it's 7th today! Should I lock this thread or you wanna carry it on till Valentines day? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya and Sanjeev, although I have wished you both in the other thread, wishing you again a very happy marriage anniversary and best wishes to you both and your spouses!! :)

So it is your birthday in FEB I thought anniversary...So is your anniversary in the month of DEC....?

Nov 18th !! Oh! Don't worry I would live long enough to write a poem! By the way, when is Usha's coming off??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10081]}

Nov 18th !! Oh! Don't worry I would live long enough to write a poem! By the way, when is Usha's coming off??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10081]}

That would be really nice! :laugh: :laugh: :) You've never written any for me so far!! :laugh:

No idea about Usha's, I will ask her! Usha, you listening??

When is your's by the way?

Since Sandhya has requested the thread be locked, complying with her request! Thanks everyone! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.