The topic is locked.
You may feel that it's nothing special, kids use to win a lot of prizes for school competitions and studies. But it's not the case of my vavoos. She has never won any competition or has she received excellence prize for studies, though she is good in studies. During Children's day competition final round, she was selected for 4 items out of 6 and I thought, she will win at least a prize for folk dance. But she didn't receive any. As any parent, I desired to see her getting at least once from stage. That day my heart was broken when prize was given for all 5 contestants of folk dance except her. Though they announced consolation prizes for losers, they didn't give it that day. Actually we waited for long 2 hours to get consolation prize even after knowing that she didn't win any.

Today we are proud parents and she was one among those 5 or 6 students who got 100% attendance award. It may be not for best marks or performance, yet it's priceless to me. So, I want to share this happiest moment with my Boddunan family
Photos are not clear, we viewed program from balcony. I will post clear pictures later. Second one from her dance program "It's the time to disco" from Kal Ho Na Ho

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.