The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations for this great achievement.

100% presented its simply so difficult in Nowadays.

God bless her.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Very Very good news. Congratulation to you and my vavoo. God bless you both. It's a nice moment, just enjoy and encourage her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congrats Sandhya, that is very great, you have improved your family's immune system!!!

I guess, the prize your daughter looks for is your unconditional love for her. I guess it is time you adopt a puppy or kitten and give it to her

She will be excited and learn how to take care of pets :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Congrats Sandhya, that is very great, you have improved your family's immune system!!!

I guess, the prize your daughter looks for is your unconditional love for her. I guess it is time you adopt a puppy or kitten and give it to her

She will be excited and learn how to take care of pets :) :)

I like dogs and cats a lot. But what to do, if we stay out for a week our pet will starve. No one else to take care of.
But now she is in company with next door dog -appu. Do you know members call him "son, daughter etc... :woohoo: :woohoo: they brush his teeth and clean his tongue :silly: , also bath him once in two days :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
100% attendance !!! Wow, That's a big thing to achieve. It is not easy at all. Tell her congrats from me.

this appears surprise to those who hate attending schools ;)
what about you Nandu? :P :laugh:

:laugh: I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry, but Anand, your name is Nandu too? I mean, that might be your pen name. And I think, as you are a programmer, you might certainly have attended school seriously. :)
100% attendance !!! Wow, That's a big thing to achieve. It is not easy at all. Tell her congrats from me.

:laugh: I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry, but Anand, your name is Nandu too? I mean, that might be your pen name. And I think, as you are a programmer, you might certainly have attended school seriously. :)

Nandu?
From the profile picture, it seems he was so naughty at school. Am I right Nandu? :cheer:
Nandu is his nick name, and he hates it most ;)
Almost all letters are taken from 'Anand' :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Nandu?
From the profile picture, it seems he was so naughty at school. Am I right Nandu? :cheer:
Nandu is his nick name, and he hates it most ;)
Almost all letters are taken from 'Anand' :laugh:

When kids get any prize, parents become very happy and feel proud of them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congrats Sandhya. :)

Same is the case with us we know our son cannot win anything but we have lots of expectations from our daughter as every time when we go in school for parents teacher meeting her teacher says she is excellent and she is star of the class but even then too she has never won any prize in the competitions they have every month except once she got a consolation prize. :evil: Also they update Honor's board for every class and they declare 5~6 students under categories like - most knowledgable student, most discplined student etc every month with lots of expectation we see that board and get depressed that her name never gets displayed on it. But still we are happy that she is star of her class as per her teacher. :)

now competition is every where..kids also form a part of it.
Sanjeev, we should grow them as good citizens rather than intelligent students without brains and EQ :woohoo: :woohoo: .
I have seen many parents who worry if kids lose a single mark in exams. I don't want her to make a book worm. She should open her eyes to see and understand the world around. I am not a strict mom who tortures the kids always, "Study". lEt her fly like a butterfly this age. Gradually let her learn everything. That may be the reason why she never won any awards till now.
It's really pleasant if she is the best, every parent think so. But I don't have that greed.
But am most pleasant when her teachers say, she is silent and pleasant nature. it's most significant to me than gaining sen percent marks for academic studies. am not sure, how many parents agree with me :dry: after all she is just a kid of 5 years
Now we are trying to get an admission in KV, it's just 2-3kms away. Everyone says, less pressure is given to primary kids there :cheer: :cheer:

You are a role model parent. I wish Gauri get an admission in KV.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Congrats Sandhya. :)

Same is the case with us we know our son cannot win anything but we have lots of expectations from our daughter as every time when we go in school for parents teacher meeting her teacher says she is excellent and she is star of the class but even then too she has never won any prize in the competitions they have every month except once she got a consolation prize. :evil: Also they update Honor's board for every class and they declare 5~6 students under categories like - most knowledgable student, most discplined student etc every month with lots of expectation we see that board and get depressed that her name never gets displayed on it. But still we are happy that she is star of her class as per her teacher. :)

now competition is every where..kids also form a part of it.
Sanjeev, we should grow them as good citizens rather than intelligent students without brains and EQ :woohoo: :woohoo: .
I have seen many parents who worry if kids lose a single mark in exams. I don't want her to make a book worm. She should open her eyes to see and understand the world around. I am not a strict mom who tortures the kids always, "Study". lEt her fly like a butterfly this age. Gradually let her learn everything. That may be the reason why she never won any awards till now.
It's really pleasant if she is the best, every parent think so. But I don't have that greed.
But am most pleasant when her teachers say, she is silent and pleasant nature. it's most significant to me than gaining sen percent marks for academic studies. am not sure, how many parents agree with me :dry: after all she is just a kid of 5 years
Now we are trying to get an admission in KV, it's just 2-3kms away. Everyone says, less pressure is given to primary kids there :cheer: :cheer:

You are a role model parent. I wish Gauri get an admission in KV.

let me try, single girl child criteria may help

Meera sandhu
day before yesterday there was annual day celebration at her dance class too , she performed in a group dance (not classical but folk based). Photography was not allowed there. So, no photos in my hand now. I will post some nice pictures of all contestants as soon as i receive its CD

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.