The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Valentine's day to all of you lovely people!

Sharmistha Its absolutely fine, you can keep your secrets. ;)

Suni Like most of the members said for them everyday is a Valentine's day, so prepare for tomorrow. :cheer:

BTW- The lady I was going to meet happens to be the chief examiner of the ISO level-2 for the exams I appeared in December last. The result of the same would open my way to Sydney for a short term crash course for ANZ-ISO level-3. The Sardarni Mrs singh is tigress of ++60 who will not let me qualify easily. She has invited to attend her office tomorrow, probably to show my misdoings. Otherwise my valentine is alongside me as usual. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Happy Valentine's day to all of you lovely people!

Sharmistha Its absolutely fine, you can keep your secrets. ;)

Suni Like most of the members said for them everyday is a Valentine's day, so prepare for tomorrow. :cheer:

BTW- The lady I was going to meet happens to be the chief examiner of the ISO level-2 for the exams I appeared in December last. The result of the same would open my way to Sydney for a short term crash course for ANZ-ISO level-3. The Sardarni Mrs singh is tigress of ++60 who will not let me qualify easily. She has invited to attend her office tomorrow, probably to show my misdoings. Otherwise my valentine is alongside me as usual. :cheer:

:lol: All the best for tomorrow!

Live in the present :)
Thanks for remembering yaar. happy valentine day to my dear.
HAPPYVALENTINESDAY.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Valentines day wishes to all

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10183]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
it seems Feb 14 is a day for unmarried people only. :silly: No one here is interested in celebrations B) B) B)

Meera sandhu
it seems Feb 14 is a day for unmarried people only. :silly: No one here is interested in celebrations B) B) B)

Why are saying so? we, married people have fixed one to wish but unmarried people have not any fixed. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Why are saying so? we, married people have fixed one to wish but unmarried people have not any fixed. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so, insecure people celebrate it most :unsure: ;)

Meera sandhu

so, insecure people celebrate it most :unsure: ;)

Ya, and they enjoy the day very much. :) :) :) :) :)

Love flows silently from ones whose dharma is to love - one need not make a big show of it!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
valentine.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10189]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.