Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just want that all should be employed gainfully and children go to schools. Inspire everyone to get skill and work. Nobody can individually do big but we may discourage begging and motivate everyone in our contact to get skill and work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
I would like to change the mindset of the people, especially the people from the high class society (and all of the others too). I lot of answers are hidden in changing the tendency. It can work wonders.
"Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu"- let there be happiness to all. I work with all those who srive for this noble activity
Even I too feel sad when I see kids begging money on road side. Often gets irritated when someone scold them for doing it.

I would like to government should find out some ways to give employment to more people as there are people in the country who are qualified but don't have a job. :(
If we could find a way to remove corruption from our society, every problem would be solved immediately. Corruption is root cause of every evil in our country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every child should get the food and the power to read and write. Govt. should provide this and we have some duties regarding this. We should help also as much as possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If we could find a way to remove corruption from our society, every problem would be solved immediately. Corruption is root cause of every evil in our country.

Corruption no doubt is the root cause of every bad thing happen in our country but to eliminate it from the root is not that easy it needs involvement of all small to big people. :blink:
Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do something good but don't know how to go about it or rather bringing a change is too much of a big task for us.

What is the one thing that you would like to change about your society, your state or your nation?

I have a lot of dreams and ambitions for this country, Asha.
It's not easy to point out one or two :huh: :huh:

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Meera sandhu
Rs 700 per day? In West bengal it is Rs 200 as per state norms. 100 days work is also popular.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have a lot of dreams and ambitions for this country, Asha.
It's not easy to point out one or two :huh: :huh:

All persons should be paid for what they work. In kerala, 700 rs per day is the minimum wages for a man. But I know well, we can see poor people working below rs.100 in our country, yet can't meet with every basic requirements of the family. No weak section should be exploited. If so, economic condition of poor people will surely improve, no child will beg for a piece of bread. It's my dream :)

Oh my 700 Rs/day is too much even the new engineers too don't get it. :ohmy:

Yes in states like Delhi,U.P,Haryana wages are too less and its not easy to survive such low salary. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.