In the thread where I asked about the changes you would like to bring in the society I got varied responses. Some seem to be unhappy about poverty, some about the corruption that prevails in every sector of the Nation and some about the minimum wages and illiteracy.

At the same time I would like to know what is the one thing that you are happy about? The one thing about your society or your state or your nation that you feel proud of?

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the thread where I asked about the changes you would like to bring in the society I got varied responses. Some seem to be unhappy about poverty, some about the corruption that prevails in every sector of the Nation and some about the minimum wages and illiteracy.

At the same time I would like to know what is the one thing that you are happy about? The one thing about your society or your state or your nation that you feel proud of?

I feel very proud of our hospitality (state 'Tamil Nadu). Our state is well known for hospitality.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Ashii
I feel proud to be the culture of my State West Bengal.And this culture should not be changed in anyway.

Sharmistha Banerjee
the thing which i never change is my attitude and the way i get ready

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

India a secular nation, anyone can accept any religion he likes :cheer: :cheer:
I like this freedom of our country...also, the freedom of speech. We can post a lot of posts in our threads giving irritation to our political leaders... ;) ;) I like this freedom of democracy :laugh: :laugh:
Multicolours and variety of everything that you can't find anywhere else in the world, many languages, dishes, celebrations, season changes, .... a lot of tastes.......it's the best part of our country :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
India a secular nation, anyone can accept any religion he likes :cheer: :cheer:
I like this freedom of our country...also, the freedom of speech. We can post a lot of posts in our threads giving irritation to our political leaders... ;) ;) I like this freedom of democracy :laugh: :laugh:
Multicolours and variety of everything that you can't find anywhere else in the world, many languages, dishes, celebrations, season changes, .... a lot of tastes.......it's the best part of our country :woohoo:

Freedom of speech is a hot topic for debate nowadays. ;)

Live in the present :)
To be very frank, I would like to see (hopefully) our traditions never changing.
As for freedom of speech, every thing should be within a limit, going too far makes things ugly and torturous although I would prefer to spell it (torcherous)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
To be very frank, I would like to see (hopefully) our traditions never changing.
As for freedom of speech, every thing should be within a limit, going too far makes things ugly and torturous although I would prefer to spell it (torcherous)

In our country, every one is having freedom of speech. But it is a duty of every responsible citizen that should ensure speech doesn't hurt one severely.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

ya, true
Modern society believes, some of our costumes and celebrations are just superstitious. Yet no one can deny the fact that it's for those festivals and colours that our country is famous for :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51
The quality of people, Hospitality, Creativity, Religions, The grace, Different Seasons, Culture, Respect of elders
The thing i like in india is that we have power to vote.... and power to fight for our rights... and power to speak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.