Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh yes even I noticed the new look of the article page. :)

Cash credit is now not being displayed on the particular article. But I feel that should be displayed. :blink:

In most article writing sites the others dont come to know how much an article has earned, so I feel that here too it is alright not to know how much each and every article has earned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Cash credit is now not being displayed on the particular article. But I feel that should be displayed. :blink:

In most article writing sites the others dont come to know how much an article has earned, so I feel that here too it is alright not to know how much each and every article has earned...

I appreciate this because, that;s a part of the privacy policy.

I agree, letting others know how much an article has earned in cash does not make much sense and there is no need for it to be displayed when an author already has the Dashboard for that information!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes I too have noticed that. A new look is always refreshing. I have to say that they are indeed cool (in these hot days :lol: :lol: ) But doesn't it mention the credited amount now? I saw articles by Gulshan Kumarji and Ushaji. There wasn't any cash credit shown.

I think cash credit is rightly omitted now. A reader is interested only in article and not in what the author gets. You will not get such information even in daily newspaper for articles published therein.

WEll, That's true. But at least members should able to see that. I mean new writers can get idea about good paid articles.

If any one is willing to know about CC on other articles he/she can do it by visiting earning page and browsing through that tab.

Oh yes, I had totally forgotten about that. In that case, we can know the CC for a certain article. So, I think one way or the other, there's still way to know CC.
Yes I too have noticed that. A new look is always refreshing. I have to say that they are indeed cool (in these hot days :lol: :lol: ) But doesn't it mention the credited amount now? I saw articles by Gulshan Kumarji and Ushaji. There wasn't any cash credit shown.

I think cash credit is rightly omitted now. A reader is interested only in article and not in what the author gets. You will not get such information even in daily newspaper for articles published therein.

WEll, That's true. But at least members should able to see that. I mean new writers can get idea about good paid articles.

If any one is willing to know about CC on other articles he/she can do it by visiting earning page and browsing through that tab.

Oh yes, I had totally forgotten about that. In that case, we can know the CC for a certain article. So, I think one way or the other, there's still way to know CC.

While answering a query yesterday Sunil clarified this point.
Yes, I am seeing so. Great look and articles under same author is also coming.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes... we can know our own. But I am saying that boddunan members should able to see those cash credits at least. So we can checkout which articles are getting good cash credit so that we can idea about writing style.

Yes, I got what you were going to say. But I think it is the decision of the admin. And if you ask me personally, I wouldn't like to show how much a I am earning for a particular article.

well, I would never mind that thing personally. But i know here admin have to take care of every users. So no objection either..

ABout comments, yes I am waiting for that too.

I too feel that we should have the facility of posting comments on articles...It was there before, so hopefully will be restored in time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes... we can know our own. But I am saying that boddunan members should able to see those cash credits at least. So we can checkout which articles are getting good cash credit so that we can idea about writing style.

Yes, I got what you were going to say. But I think it is the decision of the admin. And if you ask me personally, I wouldn't like to show how much a I am earning for a particular article.

well, I would never mind that thing personally. But i know here admin have to take care of every users. So no objection either..

I too feel that we should have the facility of posting comments on articles...It was there before, so hopefully will be restored in time !

Even though there is a star rating for articles, a 2 lined comment on the published article will make a difference.
I welcome your suggestion
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Even though there is a star rating for articles, a 2 lined comment on the published article will make a difference.
I welcome your suggestion

When I was new to the site at least 3-4 months back, I was also disappointed to see that there were no comments secion. I hope the admin will make some changes.
Yes there is plenty of changes in the articles view. We can see the related articles at the other side of the articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.