Hello Everyone,

After a long hiatus, I am back to do my work as an Editor. I really apologize for my long absence, but believe me was not intentional. Unavoidable situations kept me away. But I am back now and reporting.

Many of you have PM'ed and emailed me and I would reply every communication by day end.

I hope you all still love me :)

Lets get to work ...........
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see you back Arun! :)

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Everyone,

After a long hiatus, I am back to do my work as an Editor. I really apologize for my long absence, but believe me was not intentional. Unavoidable situations kept me away. But I am back now and reporting.

Many of you have PM'ed and emailed me and I would reply every communication by day end.

I hope you all still love me :)

Lets get to work ...........

Welcome back to your home turf dear Arun.
Don't mind it Arun Jain. But I am seeing you here for the first time. I am here since middle of January. I guess you aren't here since then!?

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Kalyani and I assure you my stay is permanent this time, how can I possibly risk losing love from the members of this site :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is heartening to find Arun on line.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

welcome back Arun. After a long time feeling happy to see you again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

Lol...I bet you it will never come to that...btw, what do I get for winning the bet?
It is heartening to find Arun on line.

And I am happy to see you as well. Only missing Chinmoy, but I am sure he will drop by soon.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.