Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see you back Arun! :)

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

What can I say, my previous reputation precedes me. But this time, I am here to change it.

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

What can I say, my previous reputation precedes me. But this time, I am here to change it.

We were just joking ! :) here is sincerely wishing that you stay and contribute ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha - I know and what I said was a combination of truth and jest, though I should have added a smiley. My bad.

And thanks for the wishes and welcome.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
WE never forget you Arun. How is your health now. We hope you will be active from now.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is heartening to find Arun on line.

And I am happy to see you as well. Only missing Chinmoy, but I am sure he will drop by soon.

chinmoy appears sometimes but now Sandhya is more conspicuous by her absence. She will not write in forum but send you message.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

Lol...I bet you it will never come to that...btw, what do I get for winning the bet?

I am hoping that you win this one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) and if you do win, you get my one day's earnings here!!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

WE never forget you Arun. How is your health now. We hope you will be active from now.

Thanks Sasi. I am doing good and I will certainly be active from now.
It is heartening to find Arun on line.

And I am happy to see you as well. Only missing Chinmoy, but I am sure he will drop by soon.

chinmoy appears sometimes but now Sandhya is more conspicuous by her absence. She will not write in forum but send you message.

I saw Chinmoy's thread so I know he is active and will drop soon (Waiting for him to reply). Strange to hear about Sandhya though, don't know what may be the reason for her absence be. Whatever it maybe, I am sure she would be having withdrawal symptoms, considering how much she used to post here :)

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

Lol...I bet you it will never come to that...btw, what do I get for winning the bet?

I am hoping that you win this one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) and if you do win, you get my one day's earnings here!!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

I will definitely win this one and if for any reason you win, I will give you my one day earning across all platforms. What say!! :) ;)
smiley4_2013-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I will definitely win this one and if for any reason you win, I will give you my one day earning across all platforms. What say!! :) ;)

Welcome back, Arun! He he , a big betting game is on and stakes are even bigger! I won't choose any side but would surely like to jump onto the winning bandwagon - just to have a share in it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10584]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.