Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see you back Arun! :)

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

Lol...I bet you it will never come to that...btw, what do I get for winning the bet?

I am hoping that you win this one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) and if you do win, you get my one day's earnings here!!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

I will definitely win this one and if for any reason you win, I will give you my one day earning across all platforms. What say!! :) ;)

Across all platforms you say???? The stakes are definitely getting bigger and bigger!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course we do love you but I hope you now stay here and don't disappear as always, or else our love will become quite short lived!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Just as you predicted he has disappeared again !!! :dry: LOL :cheer: sorry, saw his post below just now...

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Usha, I can bet you can say this again in a day or two!! :woohoo:

Lol...I bet you it will never come to that...btw, what do I get for winning the bet?

I am hoping that you win this one!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :) and if you do win, you get my one day's earnings here!!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

I will definitely win this one and if for any reason you win, I will give you my one day earning across all platforms. What say!! :) ;)

Welcome back, Arun! He he , a big betting game is on and stakes are even bigger! I won't choose any side but would surely like to jump onto the winning bandwagon - just to have a share in it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10584]}

Then pray that I win so the winnings are huge and we can share it well!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back, Arun! He he , a big betting game is on and stakes are even bigger! I won't choose any side but would surely like to jump onto the winning bandwagon - just to have a share in it!!

Chinmoy, so good to see you. Thanks for dropping by and yea, no matter who wins, you will always have a share in our win, as Kalyani and me, both love you :) ;)

Hope to see more of your posts.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar

Thats the way our society works these days ! Fence sitters have it both ways LOL :laugh: ....
smiley4_2013-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats the way our society works these days ! Fence sitters have it both ways LOL :laugh: ....

That's precisely what society has taught me the hard way that you position yourself atop the fence to gauge which direction the wind is blowing and then decide to spread your wings!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10586]}
Thank you said by: usha manohar

That's precisely what society has taught me the hard way that you position yourself atop the fence to gauge which direction the wind is blowing and then decide to spread your wings!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10586]}

While in Rome do as the Romans do and while in India do as the politicians do... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fence sitters have all their options open. But many of then can never opt this way or other as they will always be on fence. A man between two stools falls.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.