Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suugest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun and at the same time enjoy a pleasant weather. :)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suggest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun and at the same time enjoy a pleasant weather. :)

Please read various articles in Boddunan on tourist places. Also see the videos in U tube. This will enable you to decide better. But I may suggest that the location should be new one- not previously visited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suggest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun and at the same time enjoy a pleasant weather. :)

Please read various articles in Boddunan on tourist places. Also see the videos in U tube. This will enable you to decide better. But I may suggest that the location should be new one- not previously visited.

India is replete with innumerable exotic places, each having its own uniqueness. If you can indicate which part of India you are inclined to visit, it would be easier to suggest. For example i can suggest good places from AP, because I'm from AP.In south you must visit Kerala. Its back waters and boat rides are wonderful .
Ashii I feel Bangalore is the best place to enjoy the tour.
So Good Luck Have fun

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am sure you and your friends might have come up with some options. If you are thinking of going next month, I would suggest going south. The rains will soon start and it will be great to beat the heat too.
Now I suggest- move immediately to whatever place comes first in your mind. Otherwise it will be too late as you would spend more time in considering various suggestions rather than visiting tourist site.

I suggest Shimala is good place to beat the heat.

Enjoy lots !

Be positive
It's you who can make effective decision. The decision will depend on your budget mainly. However I would suggest you to see Agra, TajMahal. You are welcome in my house. Come over, stay here and enjoy the Love Symbol- Taj Mahal :) :cheer:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
It's you who can make effective decision. The decision will depend on your budget mainly. However I would suggest you to see Agra, TajMahal. You are welcome in my house. Come over, stay here and enjoy the Love Symbol- Taj Mahal :) :cheer:

Very nice to know that you are at Agra. I am also a resident of Agra.

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, Ashii
Thak you so much for the tips and especially for what Gulshan Sir advised that we must go as soon as possible. :laugh: This is exactly what happens with us. We have decided so many times but have hardly ever made it. And most of the trips we had in the past were all unplanned. The lesser we plan the more is the fun!

I have Sikkim and Darjeeling as my options at present.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This is so sweet of you but I have already been to Agra and made a visit to the Taj Mahal - One of the 7 wonders of the world!

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.