Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
kashmir
Thank you said by: Ashii
I think you can move to any hill station like Shimla as its very hot all over....

I have Sikkim and Darjeeling as my options at present.

Darjeeling is a good option to beat the heat. Right time to go there.
Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suugest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun and at the same time enjoy a pleasant weather. :)

Hill station is best one to visit in summer. Himachal Pradesh is suitable for you. It is peaceful state.
I hope you have already planned about your future program, incase you are still at planning stage I would suggest your home state is best for spending quality time in this hot weather. take your friends to beauty that Mother Nature offers in your home state. My favorite is nainital where I have visited 100s of times. I never felt as if I was visiting there again despite being there so many number of times. Horses, boats, lovely walk through the hills is some thing out of this world for me.

Alternately
You can come to stay with us in Sydney from next week onwards where the winter is at its peak.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope you have already planned about your future program, incase you are still at planning stage I would suggest your home state is best for spending quality time in this hot weather. take your friends to beauty that Mother Nature offers in your home state. My favorite is nainital where I have visited 100s of times. I never felt as if I was visiting there again despite being there so many number of times. Horses, boats, lovely walk through the hills is some thing out of this world for me.

Alternately
You can come to stay with us in Sydney from next week onwards where the winter is at its peak.

We had Nainital in our mind before but we too have been there a number of times though not any where near to your record of 100. :laugh: Last year we explored Almora and had a wonderful time there really. If you have been to the cave temple called "Patal Bhuvneshwar" in Pithoragarh you would know how much those big mountains there have to make us feel like really awesome!!
Though I might think on the Sydney wala option. ;) We will only come by the next month by the time you will be well settled. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
I would suggest you to go to kerala as the monsoon starts next week.. Go and have fun with the rain .
I would suggest you to go to a hill station when there is extreme heat in North India.Kullu Manali is the best place you may go to escape heat.
I would suggest you to go to a hill station when there is extreme heat in North India.Kullu Manali is the best place you may go to escape heat.

She did go to a movie in a mall- wholly AC and saved lots of monies. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She did go to a movie in a mall- wholly AC and saved lots of monies. :laugh:

hehehe....
Really good one..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.