Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we should stop suggesting hills to Ashi, we need her healthy and kicking in place of stuck up somewhere on the way. ;)

Yeah we have been lucky enough. The pictures of the floods and the aftermath caused is so painful to look at. I can't imagine what the people stuck out there and those who lost their loved ones and their belongings might be feeling like.[/quote]

Journey to hills will always be fine. Only avoid going in winter and rain.[/quote]

Hills in winters are almost heavenly if you have love for natural beauty and snow clad surroundings. It used to be my favorite hobby. I love walking, sliding, skateboarding and staying in tents wherever it snowed. In fact we waited eagerly for snowfall every winter.[/quote]

There is an ideal season for visiting the places of interest. This is the reason why Tourism departments lay stress on the clause, "Ideal time to visit " for our own safety.[/quote]

@bigbro- Natural calamities do not read government brochures before visiting any place of tourists' interests. They visit randomly at their own wish taking innocent into their grip. June is supposed to be ideal time for visiting hills but if monsoon arrived 15-20 days too early was nobody's fault. Jab jab jo jo hona hai so so tab tab hota hai. By the way winters are supposed to be the most visited season in hills.[/quote]

Agreed, 'Natural calamities do not read government brochures.' Then the visitors are supposed to take more care. Believers in god foolishly believe that they should visit places of interest including Pilgrim centers on a particular auspicious day . They don' care about rain or shine. Ultimately they suffer.
On Vaikunth Ekadasi Tirupatti 4 years ago 140 people died in a stampede.If these superstitious beliefs that Gods should be visited on a particular day people continue to die. God also cannot help them.
God (if at all there is one) is present everywhere and can be visited all along the year. He will not go on a vacation.
Devotees are supposed to exercise caution and rationale.
Now in Chardham tragedy, CAG has warned the government 3 years ago building too many hydro electricity projects on Ganga will be disastrous. Now we witnessed the worst tragedy of the century as per Vijay Bahuguna, CM, Uttarakhand.[/quote]

Do you know that Tehri Dam the biggest danger for the area esp in seismic conditions in our area if damaged will submerge our house within 4 hours. We shall be under 40 feet of water including Delhi, parts of Punjab, Hariyana and surrounding areas. There will be no buildings remaining in the area if it ever happened.[/quote]

I know. I have all the reports on all the dams published by 'Hindu.' Hindu says, that the so called 'Natural calamities' are not natural calamities. They are the calamities created by man.[/quote]

You got my point bigbro- if ever it has to happen we cannot stop it because we pre planned it that way. It was not God who created That damned dam but we did it. Now why should we blame natural calamities while they aren't so natural. When we cut down trees, blasted mountains we should have known its outcome.[/quote]

Nature never dupes. It's the man ravaging it. An injured nature wreaks vengeance. Respect it, even in the harshest climate man can survive.
I think we should stop suggesting hills to Ashi, we need her healthy and kicking in place of stuck up somewhere on the way. ;)

Yeah we have been lucky enough. The pictures of the floods and the aftermath caused is so painful to look at. I can't imagine what the people stuck out there and those who lost their loved ones and their belongings might be feeling like.

Journey to hills will always be fine. Only avoid going in winter and rain.[/quote]

Hills in winters are almost heavenly if you have love for natural beauty and snow clad surroundings. It used to be my favorite hobby. I love walking, sliding, skateboarding and staying in tents wherever it snowed. In fact we waited eagerly for snowfall every winter.[/quote]

There is an ideal season for visiting the places of interest. This is the reason why Tourism departments lay stress on the clause, "Ideal time to visit " for our own safety.[/quote]

@bigbro- Natural calamities do not read government brochures before visiting any place of tourists' interests. They visit randomly at their own wish taking innocent into their grip. June is supposed to be ideal time for visiting hills but if monsoon arrived 15-20 days too early was nobody's fault. Jab jab jo jo hona hai so so tab tab hota hai. By the way winters are supposed to be the most visited season in hills.[/quote]

Agreed, 'Natural calamities do not read government brochures.' Then the visitors are supposed to take more care. Believers in god foolishly believe that they should visit places of interest including Pilgrim centers on a particular auspicious day . They don' care about rain or shine. Ultimately they suffer.
On Vaikunth Ekadasi Tirupatti 4 years ago 140 people died in a stampede.If these superstitious beliefs that Gods should be visited on a particular day people continue to die. God also cannot help them.
God (if at all there is one) is present everywhere and can be visited all along the year. He will not go on a vacation.
Now in Chardham tragedy, CAG has warned the government 3 years ago building too many hydro electricity projects on Ganga will be disastrous. Now we witnessed the worst tragedy of the century as per Vijay Bahuguna, CM, Uttarakhand.[/quote]

Do you know that Tehri Dam the biggest danger for the area esp in seismic conditions in our area if damaged will submerge our house within 4 hours. We shall be under 40 feet of water including Delhi, parts of Punjab, Hariyana and surrounding areas. There will be no buildings remaining in the area if it ever happened.[/quote]

I know. I have all the reports on all the dams published by 'Hindu.' Hindu says, that the so called 'Natural calamities' are not natural calamities. They are the calamities created by man.[/quote]

You got my point bigbro- if ever it has to happen we cannot stop it because we pre planned it that way. It was not God who created That damned dam but we did it. Now why should we blame natural calamities while they aren't so natural. When we cut down trees, blasted mountains we should have known its outcome.[/quote]

Nature never dupes. It's the man ravaging it. An injured nature wreaks vengeance. Respect it, even in the harshest climate man can survive.[/quote]

We have almost reached to the point or maybe there are some inches left to reach there. haha

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yeah we have been lucky enough. The pictures of the floods and the aftermath caused is so painful to look at. I can't imagine what the people stuck out there and those who lost their loved ones and their belongings might be feeling like.

Journey to hills will always be fine. Only avoid going in winter and rain.

Nature never dupes. It's the man ravaging it. An injured nature wreaks vengeance. Respect it, even in the harshest climate man can survive.[/quote]

We have almost reached to the point or maybe there are some inches left to reach there. haha[/quote]

We can say, 'we are on the brink.' Any moment the ground under our feet may give away.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.