{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10671]}

Once you are sure of yourself , the more criticism the stronge you become ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It all about endure everything! Mentally strong people never reply to any comments made on them. They know they will come out winner one day :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat --- Anais Nin
To succeed in life nobody should backdown from any challenges which was put in front of them regardless of the consequences.
I agree. As a matter of fact, I also stick to this principle. some times I am in hopeless minority but then also I stick to my stand as long as my conviction does not change.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Honestly it is not pertinent that you stand firm and succeed every time, it is the principle of the thing, that you have not been brow beaten by criticism and given up ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That is exactly what makes a strong character!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's right one should stood strong even others just try to make you down. Its all about your inner strength which helps you to retaliate .
At times you do get carried away because of circumstances and tend to do things that you dot want to, I guess it does happen to most of us especially when we are younger, but as you mature you are able to withstand all that to a greater extent...

Despite continuous breaking of the waves, the cliff remains steadfast. Steadfastness is the trait that separates winners from losers .

Positive attitude for criticism make us strong and confident. But the critic must be honest person. some person have habit to critice everyone.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.