Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10671]}

Once you are sure of yourself , the more criticism the stronge you become ...

Positive attitude for criticism make us strong and confident. But the critic must be honest person. some person have habit to critice everyone.

But sometimes frequent criticism may irritate us but that's true one must learn from the criticism and try to mend him/herself. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Positive attitude for criticism make us strong and confident. But the critic must be honest person. some person have habit to critice everyone.

As far as I am concerned, I am able to handle criticism that is open and made directly to me but if the criticism is made behind my back it simply doesnt bother me, because the person is a coward having no guts to speak to me directly, so he or she doesnt merit even a thought !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should consider all the discouragement as a motivation and never give up anything.

As far as I am concerned, I am able to handle criticism that is open and made directly to me but if the criticism is made behind my back it simply doesnt bother me, because the person is a coward having no guts to speak to me directly, so he or she doesnt merit even a thought !

I consider a direct and constrictive criticism as an advise from a well-wisher.

I don't consider criticism always bad sometimes criticism helps us to improve our self. But there are people who thing criticism always a bad thing which is not actually.

I don't consider criticism always bad sometimes criticism helps us to improve our self. But there are people who thing criticism always a bad thing which is not actually.

One should see criticism in the right perspective. If the critic is wrong forget it. If he is right, thank him.

One should see criticism in the right perspective. If the critic is wrong forget it. If he is right, thank him.

Ignoring people is a skill there are few people too in the world who don't forget what people say about them and such people really don't be able to live life happily.

Any person who criticis us on our face is our real welwisher and true freind. We must be take his/her criticism and advise or suggestion to improve. Person who is habitual back bitter is not a honest person. We never care these type of persons.

Ignoring people is a skill there are few people too in the world who don't forget what people say about them and such people really don't be able to live life happily.

People who cannot learn life skills will always suffer. Only fittest will survive..

Any person who criticis us on our face is our real welwisher and true freind. We must be take his/her criticism and advise or suggestion to improve. Person who is habitual back bitter is not a honest person. We never care these type of persons.

Unfortunately the latter category of backbiters is far more than the ones that criticise openly...There are other kind of people who keep giving you backhanded compliments, and this to me is even worse ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.