The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I have noticed few spam thread in the forum section.

I will report them as soon as I find them.

Well, this is a normal routine which occurs every few months on most of all forum sites. It is an unavoidable phenomena and we only need to delete the threads and the accounts! Still, I must business looks slow for the spammers because the last spamming season saw me deleting more than 100 such spam accounts and 10 times their forum [posts!! :laugh: :evil:

Really...such spammers increases the work loads of moderator but I guess their is no permanent solution for this....

Well, this is a normal routine which occurs every few months on most of all forum sites. It is an unavoidable phenomena and we only need to delete the threads and the accounts! Still, I must business looks slow for the spammers because the last spamming season saw me deleting more than 100 such spam accounts and 10 times their forum [posts!! :laugh: :evil:

Really...such spammers increases the work loads of moderator but I guess their is no permanent solution for this....

No there is no permanent solution...and I guess a little extra work occasionally does not do much harm to moderators too anyway...at least it does not to me, coz I find it really amusing to read the kind of interesting content that sometimes these spammers are trying to promote! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No there is no permanent solution...and I guess a little extra work occasionally does not do much harm to moderators too anyway...at least it does not to me, coz I find it really amusing to read the kind of interesting content that sometimes these spammers are trying to promote! :laugh:

Apart from deletion of the posts, the spammers also need be barred. But admin only can do that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Apart from deletion of the posts, the spammers also need be barred. But admin only can do that.

Not just admin, even you can do that, all global moderators have those rights. You only need to click on their forum profile, go to New Ban, then select Ban From as Site, then click on all boxes at the bottom, that will not just delete the spammers account, but also all the posts that were created by the spammer. So it is not really a big job!

No, you can also do that being a super moderator. I have banned all of them who tried to go against rules.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This is what sometimes I too feel I find something interesting content though a person may be spamming. But frequent promoting the content causes irritation. Thanks to the moderators they are doing a fine job. :laugh:

This is what sometimes I too feel I find something interesting content though a person may be spamming. But frequent promoting the content causes irritation. Thanks to the moderators they are doing a fine job. :laugh:

yes....anything in heavy doses does get irritating!! :evil: You are most welcome! :)

Again i am seeing lots of threads started by a user which at least I can't understand. :woohoo:
Again i am seeing lots of threads started by a user which at least I can't understand. :woohoo:

You should have reported them instead of posting here. That was expected of you. But I do not see any posts as I just deleted and banned al :evil: l of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Again i am seeing lots of threads started by a user which at least Ican't understand. :woohoo:

You should have reported them instead of posting here. That was expected of you. But I do not see any posts as I just deleted and banned al :evil: l of them.

Oh its time consuming to report every thread as there were almost 9~10 SUCH THREADS.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.