I have been away from the site from long time due to certain reasons of my own but I have always enjoyed the site more than any site available. Lately I have been seeing lots of active members missing from the site. Forum section really has become boring these days. I have been thinking to strat again with the Boddunan. Of course will try to start at least a thread daily. :) :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been away from the site from long time due to certain reasons of my own but I have always enjoyed the site more than any site available. Lately I have been seeing lots of active members missing from the site. Forum section really has become boring these days. I have been thinking to strat again with the Boddunan. Of course will try to start at least a thread daily. :) :) :)

If some members are missing, some new members are active so it is one and the same...By the way if you are not active and contributing how can you call it boring ? May be there is no spam and self praise these days and unecessary posts like there were before ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If some members are missing, some new members are active so it is one and the same...By the way if you are not active and contributing how can you call it boring ? May be there is no spam and self praise these days and unecessary posts like there were before ...

It is right some member join site and some quit site for some perosnal reason, Nothing is abnormal in it.
HI SJ... :)

Even I am missing it and all you friends... Well, I am not able to do any online activities these days because of busy schedules. And on 25th I am going for trip for 10 days.. So whole month going to be busy. But will miss you all and will be back soon enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I am not participating does not mean that I don't log in to Boddunan I daily log in and check the threads and really I don't find interesting threads these days.

I am not participating does not mean that I don't log in to Boddunan I daily log in and check the threads and really I don't find interesting threads these days.

Its not too late now. I look forward for your active participation. Cheers

You shoud start your own topics if you do not find interesting topics here. I am waiting for your next thread sir ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Site forum is neither interesting nor boring on its own. It is members who make it so. If anybody feels that site is boring, he should act to make this interesting

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir then why not you take an initiative to start some interesting thread....... :)
Involvement of the members play a vital role in making the forums lively. Anyhow, I have seen a new topic contributed by you. Seeing you others may follow the suit. But as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied with Forums.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

You shoud start your own topics if you do not find interesting topics here. I am waiting for your next thread sir ;)

Do not worry I am going to make forum alive once again.

How is wheather in Australia Suny?.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.