Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too have alot of affection towards this site. This is the site which made me a good content writer and gave a chance to prove myself. So I will never leave this. But after few months I may be busy. But soon i will be back to this site. In the mean time i will share alot of my knowledge

Thank you Sarala for your decision to share your knowledge with all of us.

Even I shall be benefited by her knowledge sharing efforts. We should take it from wherever we get it. :)

Even I think so one should take knowledge from where he/she gets it. :blink:

Legendary painter Pablo Picasso was inspired by the innocent talk of a small child that made him to invent the famous art trend 'Cubism.'
I too have alot of affection towards this site. This is the site which made me a good content writer and gave a chance to prove myself. So I will never leave this. But after few months I may be busy. But soon i will be back to this site. In the mean time i will share alot of my knowledge

Even I shall be benefited by her knowledge sharing efforts. We should take it from wherever we get it. :)

Legendary painter Pablo Picasso was inspired by the innocent talk of a small child that made him to invent the famous art trend 'Cubism.'

Children have lot to teach grownup people. One has to watch carefully.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We do not know, where the knowledge lies. It may be with a pauper or a prince. Wisdom lies in identifying it.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

We do not know, where the knowledge lies. It may be with a pauper or a prince. Wisdom lies in identifying it.

Even a lion does not know his power. everyone has something that others cal learn from. You may learn even from inanimate things and tiny insects. We are familiar with story of a spider from whom prince was inspired to make another attempt to fight. The knowledge seeker is more significant. The poor spider obviously had no intention to deliver any lesson.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Even a lion does not know his power. everyone has something that others cal learn from. You may learn even from inanimate things and tiny insects. We are familiar with story of a spider from whom prince was inspired to make another attempt to fight. The knowledge seeker is more significant. The poor spider obviously had no intention to deliver any lesson.

Self development experts say man has to learn many things from insects especially bees, which are well known for discipline, orderliness and hard work.

Self development experts say man has to learn many things from insects especially bees, which are well known for discipline, orderliness and hard work.

Yes I remember Maharana Pratap was inspired by a spider who tried to climp on the wall but could not but still it tried similarly he did not give up his hope and fought again and again with the Mughals till he got his kingdom back from them. :blink:

Yes I remember Maharana Pratap was inspired by a spider who tried to climp on the wall but could not but still it tried similarly he did not give up his hope and fought again and again with the Mughals till he got his kingdom back from them. :blink:

Just look at the ants, they slip and climb back again and again carrying ten times their own weight tirelessly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just look at the ants, they slip and climb back again and again carrying ten times their own weight tirelessly.

Even they work in team unlike human beings. :blink:

Even they work in team unlike human beings. :blink:

All these examples highlight the fact that every organism has something in it worthy of learning. Provided one has a will to learn.
Even I believe on this that every has some quality in him/her which one can learn.

There are people who may not be good enough but certainly would have something in them which people may learn from him/her. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.