Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I am too busy on different fronts but sparing enough time for boddunan. I have stopped many other online activities to adjust with my new assignments but I find enough time for this site.

One can strike a balance between other jobs and Boddunan as you are doing.

Even I am trying to balance Boddunan with my job and try to be here whenever I get a chance even I also have stopped being on other sites. :blink:
Even I am too busy on different fronts but sparing enough time for boddunan. I have stopped many other online activities to adjust with my new assignments but I find enough time for this site.

Even I am trying to balance Boddunan with my job and try to be here whenever I get a chance even I also have stopped being on other sites. :blink:

That helps.Its a question of time management and identifying your priorities. If necessary get up an hour earlier or minimize some of your 'Time wasters like Phone chatting and TV viewing.

That helps.Its a question of time management and identifying your priorities. If necessary get up an hour earlier or minimize some of your 'Time wasters like Phone chatting and TV viewing.

That's right sir its all about managing time and those who know how to manage their time utilize their time more effectively than those who don't know about managing time. :blink:

That's right sir its all about managing time and those who know how to manage their time utilize their time more effectively than those who don't know about managing time. :blink:

But the fact is I am concentrating more on boddunan these days as I have almost stopped working online on other sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But the fact is I am concentrating more on boddunan these days as I have almost stopped working online on other sites.

That's what I call 'knowing one's priorities.' Whatever may be the reason, you came to a conclusion that Boddunan deserves a lion's share of your valuable time.

That's what I call 'knowing one's priorities.' Whatever may be the reason, you came to a conclusion that Boddunan deserves a lion's share of your valuable time.

The only problem with me is I have no time for writing articles these days that takes lot of researching and fact finding. I have stopped my clients for the time being.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The only problem with me is I have no time for writing articles these days that takes lot of researching and fact finding. I have stopped my clients for the time being.

I concentrate on only ONE and giving the best results instead of running after 100 things which are unproductive. Here i have only Boddunan and offline works. That's my policy.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I concentrate on only ONE and giving the best results instead of running after 100 things which are unproductive. Here i have only Boddunan and offline works. That's my policy.

I appreciate your way of work. When you are engaged in face to face professional work offline, this must get priority. The online work is secondary if there is no commitment. Most of my work is on internet or computer. I ensure that I give justice to offline as well as online work. This is working well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I appreciate your way of work. When you are engaged in face to face professional work offline, this must get priority. The online work is secondary if there is no commitment. Most of my work is on internet or computer. I ensure that I give justice to offline as well as online work. This is working well.

There is a professional satisfaction in offline jobs. That is I'm doing those jobs where my heart is there and in which I have been trained. Of course money is there. In professional jobs every day is a new day. Every day brings me a new challenge. This makes me learn new things.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Even I think this is the best thing one should do. Its better to concentrate on one thing at a time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.