Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My contribution is Rs. 250. Please let me know if I can be of any other services to the UK victims within my capabilities.
Thank you for the inspiring banner, I have added it on front-page.

The donation is successfully made to the PMNRF, attached the transaction details of the same.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10724]}

If anyone wish to donate, their contributions will be donated in second round.

Please consider a press release in this connection.

There is no need to make publicity of our donation. What we considered right we did and that is all. Moreover our contribution is not such as should be considered for giving publicity. No doubt each one has done his best but let us not bother about publicity.

I welcome your suggestion.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Maverick,

Just my payment is paid, So there is only Rs.75/- balance in my account.

I wish to donate Rs. 100/-

Can I donate Rs. 100/- from my Account.

If it is possible, Pl. deduct Rs.100/- from my account.

Same is my condition too. I just have Rs 10 in my account right now. If possible deduct Rs. 100 as my contribution to it.
Thanks in advance.
Maverick,

Just my payment is paid, So there is only Rs.75/- balance in my account.

I wish to donate Rs. 100/-

Can I donate Rs. 100/- from my Account.

If it is possible, Pl. deduct Rs.100/- from my account.

Same is my condition too. I just have Rs 10 in my account right now. If possible deduct Rs. 100 as my contribution to it.
Thanks in advance.

The intention to contribute is good. But as long as you do not have sufficient balance in account, it is better not to contribute through the site. Wait till you have sufficient balance and contribute if the donation scheme continues till then.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The intention to contribute is good. But as long as you do not have sufficient balance in account, it is better not to contribute through the site. Wait till you have sufficient balance and contribute if the donation scheme continues till then.

My payment is just paid. If at all possible deduct from that.

My payment is just paid. If at all possible deduct from that.

If payment is just made, your balance would be nil. There are administrative and accounting difficulties in cancelling the payment and then accepting contribution from that. Your intention is good. It is better to wait till your balance increases.

If payment is just made, your balance would be nil. There are administrative and accounting difficulties in cancelling the payment and then accepting contribution from that. Your intention is good. It is better to wait till your balance increases.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will quickly earn through the site and contribute before donation scheme ends.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will quickly earn through the site and contribute before donation scheme ends.[/quote

Even if donation scheme ends, you can directly contribute to Prime minister or Chief Minister Relief Fund. so nothing to worry about.

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
I have 100 rs in my account now so can I donate it now??
Thank you said by: Ashii, vaishnavi
Yes, you can donate any amount.

The next donation amount will be sent to PMNRF this Sunday.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes, you can donate any amount.

The next donation amount will be sent to PMNRF this Sunday.

I would like to donate Rs175/-.
Thank you said by: suni51, vaishnavi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.