Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you.

1. Rakhi Yadav - Rs.100
2. Vaishnavi - Rs.100
3. Krishna Pramod - Rs.300
4. Vijay - Rs.300
5. Sreevani - Rs.175

Total Fund: Rs.975
Untitled.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Second iteration of donation is sent to PMNRF for Rs.976.

Total amount donated by Boddunan Community: Rs.6225

Thank you all.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10745]}

The donations are now closed for acceptance. Thank you all once again for great support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick, to you and Sunil. This was a great initiative to help the Uttarakhand victims. I hope that we keep on taking such initiatives in future also if and when needed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar
I will contribute 500rs from my account. I agree to deduct this amount from my account.

Vinu
Thank you said by: suni51
I will contribute 500rs from my account. I agree to deduct this amount from my account.

I request admin to make an emergency fund and keep all donations by willing members to use in future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I request admin to make an emergency fund and keep all donations by willing members to use in future.
That's a good idea, not sure how practical to maintain such fund and also people may have different opinions on different occasions to donate. Lets keep this as a practice whenever required instead.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.