Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whenever we monetize something drastically with no quality control in place, things always seem to go out of hand. With self-publishing platform like Amazon, Createspace etc. writers are churning out 1 book/week (No Kidding, I know them). How can you possibly write a book of decent quality in a week! They rely heavily on their marketing efforts and also the consuming behavior of their audience. Most people now read books on Kindle or other ebook reader and they don't prefer reading more than 200-300 pages on it.

I think the trend will continue for atleast 2-3 more years before some quality checks are introduced.
This trend will continue because, there are no visible signs of self - publishing avenues in the net being abated. In the future, they will be increasing more because this is the best opportunity for the enthusiastic writers to see their works published without shedding a drop of sweat.
The quality of books like the quality of films has drastically come down.One can only blame the changed public taste for this....Even trash packaged superbly sells these days but a well written content with no hype gets looked over....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This trend will continue because, there are no visible signs of self - publishing avenues in the net being abated. In the future, they will be increasing more because this is the best opportunity for the enthusiastic writers to see their works published without shedding a drop of sweat.

It will make no difference to people who are interested in good books or standard literature because there is no shortage of such work as well. people will find out good quality work, the world is big enough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It will make no difference to people who are interested in good books or standard literature because there is no shortage of such work as well. people will find out good quality work, the world is big enough.

Agreed Sunil. There is no dearth of good writers either... Times are changing and yes with the indepedendt social media, people are coming out with their talents... So there will be some bad quality stuff around, but with time it will keep getting better...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.