The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My best wishes for reaching to 20k posts on this site Gulshan Ji, which is not a small achievement. I congratulate you on reaching this milestone as only the second member so far. :)

I owe this to many esteemed members including you who engaged me for some time in debatable issues in discussions.

Thanks for your kind words but I think this is all due to experienced members like you who inspire inexperienced people like us. Thanks for being inspiration of many new members.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wow! This is wonderful news! Congrats Gulshan ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gulshan ji, ek party toh banta hai!

I agree. Ek party to banata hai. Please visit Agra, see Taj and accompany me for party.

Heheheh Gulshan ji, what a witty answer- I always thought you to be inclined towards only prose and providing serious answers to issues :)

I'm interested in all topics. But being an ex govt. employee and presently in taxation profession, I'm more familiar with some matters. Hence, I reply to such matters more.

The interesting part of your interests is they happened to be the interests of majority of the members. That made the forums more interesting and spicy. All credit to you. May this trend continue forever.
I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Gulshan Ji for achieving this landmark. This is really very inspiring. I hope to reach the 1/10 of him very soon. Congrats Gulshan Ji once again!
My best wishes for reaching to 20k posts on this site Gulshan Ji, which is not a small achievement. I congratulate you on reaching this milestone as only the second member so far. :)
Congratulation for this stupendous achievement, it is like the feat of Sachin Tendulkar, a milestone, perhaps no one would dare to cross that.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Congratulation for this stupendous achievement, it is like the feat of Sachin Tendulkar, a milestone, perhaps no one would dare to cross that.

Hahahaha, I agree with the amusing statement Mohanji. I mean, the feat of crossing 20,000 posts is indeed too much for me at least. And I am sure not many might be there at the moment. Nice observation... ;)
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

It is indeed an achievement especially when someone makes well thought out, to the point posts ...So, a well deserved milestone for Gulshan,...Hearty Congratualtion ! :) and now for the next one...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Gulshan many warm congratulations on reaching yet another milestone!!! :) :) :)

I agree with Swetha, ek party to banti hai!

I also agree. So please both visit Agra.

HA HA HA! I knew it! But still we will surely take up your invitation and drop in in Agra in the near future! :) What say Swetha?

Yes, few more checks from Boddunan, I will first visit Kalyani in Pune and then probably we both will visit Agra!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: But please don't tell me you have to depend upon checks from boddunan to visit me in Pune! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gulshan many warm congratulations on reaching yet another milestone!!! :) :) :)

I agree with Swetha, ek party to banti hai!

I also agree. So please both visit Agra.

HA HA HA! I knew it! But still we will surely take up your invitation and drop in in Agra in the near future! :) What say Swetha?

welcome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is indeed an achievement especially when someone makes well thought out, to the point posts ...So, a well deserved milestone for Gulshan,...Hearty Congratualtion ! :) and now for the next one...

Usha . I owe you much of the achievement. You engaged me in debate on many issues. Thanks. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Usha . I owe you much of the achievement. You engaged me in debate on many issues. Thanks. .

And I am sure you are the first one to reach there. I mean you might be associated with the site even before the site came into existence..... Anyways, it is really inspiring... I look forward to reaching one such goal myself.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.