The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My best wishes for reaching to 20k posts on this site Gulshan Ji, which is not a small achievement. I congratulate you on reaching this milestone as only the second member so far. :)

It is indeed an achievement especially when someone makes well thought out, to the point posts ...So, a well deserved milestone for Gulshan,...Hearty Congratualtion ! :) and now for the next one...

Usha . I owe you much of the achievement. You engaged me in debate on many issues. Thanks. .

And I am sure you are the first one to reach there. I mean you might be associated with the site even before the site came into existence..... Anyways, it is really inspiring... I look forward to reaching one such goal myself.

Why not ? Gulshan set the example. Follow him. But remember this feat was not achieved by Gulshan overnight. Lot of industry and sincerity and commitment went in to his efforts. All the best.
That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
His good work is visible and especially his forum activity is highly commendable.
My hearty congratulations to Gulshan.

Gulshan ji is our leader and we are follower. Congratulations sir.
Great Gulshan ji.. Keep rocking... you are and inspiration to all...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
congratulations to Gulshan Sir, You are realy very senior member of boddunan and did your best.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My best wishes for reaching to 20k posts on this site Gulshan Ji, which is not a small achievement. I congratulate you on reaching this milestone as only the second member so far. :)

It is indeed an achievement especially when someone makes well thought out, to the point posts ...So, a well deserved milestone for Gulshan,...Hearty Congratualtion ! :) and now for the next one...

Usha . I owe you much of the achievement. You engaged me in debate on many issues. Thanks. .

And I am sure you are the first one to reach there. I mean you might be associated with the site even before the site came into existence..... Anyways, it is really inspiring... I look forward to reaching one such goal myself.

@Abhi- as you can read in this particular post itself Gulshan Ji is second to reach to this particular milestone. Prior to him Sandhya reached to this spot. I am sure you will reach to top one day. I salute Gulshan Ji for his consistency and wise words.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!

Sir, I owe to you also a lot for hot debate on many issues. Thanks.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

My attitude is similar. I know that your make genuine comments based on your conviction. But these also stimulate further discussion and help earn points. Thanks again.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Many congratulations to you Gulshan ji. Your contributions are commendable and I appreciate you for sharing your knowledge to all of us all these years.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.