The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After watching such achivements many will motivated enough to work hard.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
After watching such achivements many will motivated enough to work hard.

I was going to say the same thing. I am also motivated to do so. And I am squeezing out time to be actively active here. I was really missing the site as I was away from here for some days.
That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!

Sir, I owe to you also a lot for hot debate on many issues. Thanks.

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

My attitude is similar. I know that your make genuine comments based on your conviction. But these also stimulate further discussion and help earn points. Thanks again.

That stimulation also helped me in adding to my score too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

My attitude is similar. I know that your make genuine comments based on your conviction. But these also stimulate further discussion and help earn points. Thanks again.

I am sure you will take lesser time (against your own efforts to keep them in limit) to reach to next level sooner than you intended. :laugh: :laugh: I am keeping a closed eye. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sure you will take lesser time (against your own efforts to keep them in limit) to reach to next level sooner than you intended. :laugh: :laugh: I am keeping a closed eye. ;)

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieved the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieve the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

I agree, you don't care for targets you don't set for yourself. (I need a thumps up emoticon here) :)

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieve the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

I agree, you don't care for targets you don't set for yourself. (I need a thumps up emoticon here) :)

I disagree, he he!!! B) B) B) B) :ohmy:

I disagree, he he!!! B) B) B) B) :ohmy:

I disagree too. :whistle:

Congratulation to you Sir. You are an inspiration to me here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieved the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

That is the best attitude to have ! No point in crying over spilt milk, I do the same - when the target does not materialise I move on to other things and no time to sit and worry about it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.