The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!

Sir, I owe to you also a lot for hot debate on many issues. Thanks.

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

My attitude is similar. I know that your make genuine comments based on your conviction. But these also stimulate further discussion and help earn points. Thanks again.

That stimulation also helped me in adding to my score too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure you will take lesser time (against your own efforts to keep them in limit) to reach to next level sooner than you intended. :laugh: :laugh: I am keeping a closed eye. ;)

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieved the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

That is the best attitude to have ! No point in crying over spilt milk, I do the same - when the target does not materialise I move on to other things and no time to sit and worry about it...

You know I firmly subscribe to the dictum that failures are the pillars of success and I want to be a pillar or pillars!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congrats to Gulshan ji..!!! by reaching another milestone, you have shown the commitment towards boddunan. Surely,this will encourage other young people like me to set up records like you..thank you sir.. :)
That's wonderful! My warmest congrats to one of the very best and venerable members!! All the very best to you, Ji!!!!

Sir, I owe to you also a lot for hot debate on many issues. Thanks.

Sir, as you know my wont very well that in matters of expressing myself based on my belief and conviction, I don't allow any other consideration to come in the way, even the kind of profound respect I tend to have about your views. Be it cold or hot!! There is nothing even remotely personal about it!!!

My attitude is similar. I know that your make genuine comments based on your conviction. But these also stimulate further discussion and help earn points. Thanks again.

That stimulation also helped me in adding to my score too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure you will take lesser time (against your own efforts to keep them in limit) to reach to next level sooner than you intended. :laugh: :laugh: I am keeping a closed eye. ;)

You know I am a very target-conscious person but the fact remains I have never achieved the target I set out to do in my life and perfectly reconciled to it!!! :lol:

That is the best attitude to have ! No point in crying over spilt milk, I do the same - when the target does not materialise I move on to other things and no time to sit and worry about it...

You know I firmly subscribe to the dictum that failures are the pillars of success and I want to be a pillar or pillars!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, same here :P ...I would rather be a pillar than a door mat ...failures are part and parcel of life and I have had , may be more than a fair share of them and only become stronger each time and more determined :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratualtions Gulshan ji, You have reached another mile stone. I am really happy for you. You are a very sincere writer over here.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congrats Gulshan ji for reaching this landmark. I know its not easy to reach here but you have been so consistent on this site. :)
With due respect, Gulshan, I think it is time to lock this thread, I am sure you agree! Thank you everyone.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.