Ganesha is believed to be the ‘Vighna remover’ or hurdle remover.
I wish Boddunan, administrator, editors and members of Boddunan community, a happy and hurdle free life on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10813]}

Water colour painting : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish Boddunan, administrator, editors and members of Boddunan community, a happy and hurdle free life on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.

Your painting in nice one, No doubt Gajanand is also member of boddunan.
Thank you said by: rambabu

Very nice painting ! I too wish you a very happy festival day and wish the other members too... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice job. Looks good.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Your painting in nice one, No doubt Gajanand is also member of boddunan.

Right Anil. We all owe our gratitude to Gajanan for the smooth running of Boddunan .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.