Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wOW....Is it....will you come

I will be honored and humbled at the same time.

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Swetha Shenoy

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

WoW! Finally it has happened, see fruits of patience are always so sweet. I am really really truly happy for your and fiance! Wishing you lots of happiness and a blissful start of a new life! :) :) :) :)

Do let us know the date of your wedding in advance so we can book our tickets!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh Greeat.. congrats Shwetha.... god bless yaa.. Hope you'll have great life ahead...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

ya...that will be good

So sandhya may also chip in...so we can have a get together finally atleast for a reason.....

What do you say? I called you to tell you that but guess you were busy...

Swetha Shenoy
ya...that will be good

So sandhya may also chip in...so we can have a get together finally atleast for a reason.....

Yeah, I got the message late, I was not home actually that day. Arnav was down with viral infection and he would not let go of Gopal even for a minute. So I was out half the day doing some urgent chores that could not be put off! So did not have time to call you! :(
But has the date been decided?

ya...that will be good

Yeah, I got the message late, I was not home actually that day. Arnav was down with viral infection and he would not let go of Gopal even for a minute. So I was out half the day doing some urgent chores that could not be put off! So did not have time to call you! :(
But has the date been decided?

Date will be decided after dusshera :) there is some formality that the guy's parents will come to our home and declare me as their daughter in law by giving some fruit and saree or something.....after that they will decide on the date!

They have taken our Kundalis (opps i forgot the english name for this!) and after the pundit's suggestion, he has indicated the auspicious day for wedding will be around feb-march 2014 :)

I will let u know the dates!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
By the way, i hope your son has recovered well

I am sure under your care, it will be minutes till he recover!

Swetha Shenoy
With warm congratulations to a very special pair...................
You were meant to be! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.