Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wOW....Is it....will you come

I will be honored and humbled at the same time.

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P

Abhijeet, let me tell you one thing, I am very good with cats, when I was as little as 3 years old I had 17 cats and I looked after them all and they responded to me only! :) So I can get the cat out from wherever it is hiding!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Now Abhijeet you can see for yourself where is the need for extra caution to hold the mouth of the bag tight and fast!! I am happy that an honest feline expert has been fair enough to open her bag of expertise, there might be many more of such experts who may have more than 17!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P

More than 17??? Not a chance! At least not someone from here! :woohoo:

@Abhijeet, actually if you train the cats well they do not make dirt anywhere. And to be fair the cat trains her kittens really well so we do not have to do much except maybe throw a dead mouse or a lizard out of the house occasionally!!! :evil:

Sorry to say, but I will really feel comfortable if you write "Abhjit".
Anyways, I didn't know that you know so much about cats. I was under the impression that they go about making the place dirty everywhere. Looks like you are an animal (cat) expert. Why don't you make a documentary on cats and send to Animal Plant :woohoo:

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P

Abhijeet, let me tell you one thing, I am very good with cats, when I was as little as 3 years old I had 17 cats and I looked after them all and they responded to me only! :) So I can get the cat out from wherever it is hiding!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Now Abhijeet you can see for yourself where is the need for extra caution to hold the mouth of the bag tight and fast!! I am happy that an honest feline expert has been fair enough to open her bag of expertise, there might be many more of such experts who may have more than 17!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P

@Abhijeet, actually if you train the cats well they do not make dirt anywhere. And to be fair the cat trains her kittens really well so we do not have to do much except maybe throw a dead mouse or a lizard out of the house occasionally!!! :evil:

Anyways, I didn't know that you know so much about cats. I was under the impression that they go about making the place dirty everywhere. Looks like you are an animal (cat) expert. Why don't you make a documentary on cats and send to Animal Plant :woohoo:

Sorry, will call you Abhijit, actually I was spelling it according to the rhasva, dirgha I-kaars in marathi, will keep note of it now!

Yes, I am a sort of cat expert now, actually if spend a lot of time observing a cat training her kittens, you will actually fall in love with them. She is a mother who can teach us mothers worthy lessons of life and raising children. She knows when to love them, when to teach them and what and most importantly, the right time to let go of them as soon as they are independent! Something human mothers never learn!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I dint knew Chinmoyji loved cats

Thats why Kalyani, me and Chinmoyji thoughts often sync with each others's

Probably one of you might gift me a kitten for my wedding i guess!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Sorry my bad!

I had a slow connection so pressed enter thrice...please someone delete one of the replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy

Sorry, will call you Abhijit, actually I was spelling it according to the rhasva, dirgha I-kaars in marathi, will keep note of it now!

Yes, I am a sort of cat expert now, actually if spend a lot of time observing a cat training her kittens, you will actually fall in love with them. She is a mother who can teach us mothers worthy lessons of life and raising children. She knows when to love them, when to teach them and what and most importantly, the right time to let go of them as soon as they are independent! Something human mothers never learn!

I got what you said about rhasva, dirgha I-kaars, but I am fine as I write it always. And no need to say sorry.
Aahh, you have drawn a pretty important conclusion for all the mothers out there....
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Probably one of you might gift me a kitten for my wedding i guess!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Here I go madly in search of a kitten now that she has spelled out her wedding gift!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ardent cat lovers stick together and think alike!!! Now that you have told us what you would really like, I must search for a cute kitten as a gift!! ut does your fiance also loves them equally or is he a dog person?

my fiance doesnt like animals :(

I personally wanted to gift him a fish in a bowl 2 years ago and he was totally against it!!!!

Well, well chinmoyji, I am just joking about the kitten

But it would be wonderful to meet the mystery man in person...

Swetha Shenoy

I personally wanted to gift him a fish in a bowl 2 years ago and he was totally against it!!!!

Oh that's really sad! :( Even my husband does not like animals much!!!

Oh that's really sad! :( Even my husband does not like animals much!!!

But you do, I am sure. But the case is entirely opposite in my case. Me and my wife, both love cats and dogs. So it is good to have someone who shares the same thoughts like we do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.