Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hail thee glorious Caesar
For the laurels thou hast won
And raised the banners on peaks
Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas
Foot soldiers look up to thee
To achieve their own victories. :cheer:

Hats off to you! You have such a good poetic talent. Boddunan has another poet here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:
I try to write a poetry from inspiration of Xavier and Chinmoy, tried hard but unable to do so, it seems difficult for me just like staying bare I mean without a shirt at Tensa (one of the coldest place of my state) It seems difficult for me,

Xavier is not coming up with another!!! Where is he and his next poem???? :P :P :P

He too is in the habit of doing an occasional vanishing act, so I think he is probably off on another vanishing spree and will throw a well-written poem at us when he is back! :woohoo:

May be Kumaresh is his guru!!! He is following in his footsteps!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas

Hats off to you! You have such a good poetic talent. Boddunan has another poet here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:
I try to write a poetry from inspiration of Xavier and Chinmoy, tried hard but unable to do so, it seems difficult for me just like staying bare I mean without a shirt at Tensa (one of the coldest place of my state) It seems difficult for me,

Xavier is not coming up with another!!! Where is he and his next poem???? :P :P :P

He too is in the habit of doing an occasional vanishing act, so I think he is probably off on another vanishing spree and will throw a well-written poem at us when he is back! :woohoo:

May be Kumaresh is his guru!!! He is following in his footsteps!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since MO of both is same, I think he is following Kumaresh's steps indeed! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas

If you want to be a poet then you have to be a little crazy like me!! Will you take the plunge after knowing this fundamental requirement!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.