Hello everyone...! Mother's Day is coming tomorrow. Thought I would start a new thread that we can use to help get some creative juices inspiration for Mother's Day and celebration ideas.
As "Mother" word itself is enough to express its value. We all love our mother and want to tribute the great lady with some best ideas. So lets start and celebrates this Mothers Day 2015 for our Sweet mom. Share your thoughts, Ideas, Quotes, gifts ideas. I'm sure since this is an boddunan forum, many great ideas will appear, Anyway here's somewhere to start for ideas.

Mothers Day

"Happy Mothers Day to All"

242511_1_Mothers-Day-Quotes 3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

God can't be everywhere . So he has created Mothers - Edwin Arnold.

One can make mother's day special by giving her a greeting card of handmade or one which touches a heart. Also one can make her feel good by refreshing her good memories of videos, photos, etc. We can also make her feel surprised by cooking her loving dish with our hands. Search google for good recipe preparation...!!

Wish all Mother's a very Happy and blissfull Mother's day. In India the idea of a woman is Motherhood, the Sita which should be upholded and extended to every corner of the world. The Spirit of Mother is pure and selfless and it always gives good results. Sri Sarada Devi is the latest great mother whose life can be taken as an ideal.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Raghav Chouhan

I never felt hungry while mummy is around me and that is why I always stays with him. Great gift is to stay with parents forever in order see the real sparkle in their eyes. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Mother's love is immeasurable. There is no unit that can measure her love. We say in Sanskrit, "Matru Devo Bhavaha."

Love you mom. No one can take seat of her in my life. That's for sure.

About gifting, well we can have ice-cream party at night, as its too hot here. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Any gift by the children will make the mothers feel happy. They don't expect gifts at all by some mothers.

Yup.. I am not giving it as gift. That icecream party will bring all members together. So it will be fun.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Mothers always expect only their son's and/or daughter's prosperity and wellbeing. Material gifts are accepted just to make their offsprings satisfied and happy.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

True. Nothing matters more than the satisfaction of seeing her children prosper for a mother.

The moment her first child is born, a mother is born. Motherhood and childhood, the two divine existences, are born simultaneously and exist eternally. Mother’s love is the most sacred love in this whole world. How can I return it in my one life?!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.