Hello dear,

I am back again into this community. Hope you are doing great so far? I started leaning about Astrology during 2 months. So I am looking for few Astrology websites. Does anyone know better Astrology website or books? Though I found some of them like- http://astrologicalmeaning.com/what-does-ccush-mean

Thank you so much!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you search you will find thousands site but not gurantee that these are reliable. Some universities also have course for astrology, search and try these.

Why do you want to waste your time on a doubtful logic. Better spend on some productive activity.

vijay wrote:

Why do you want to waste your time on a doubtful logic. Better spend on some productive activity.

People for whom astrology is doubtful logic are fews but people for whom it is useful is much more. 

More people believe in Astrology.Those who do not believe in Astrology may simply can ignore and be away from the thread.

rambabu wrote:

More people believe in Astrology.Those who do not believe in Astrology may simply can ignore and be away from the thread.

Applies to you as well since you make claims that you are a rationalist, so why are you not away from this thread ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was referring a member, who says Astrology doesn't exist.

I don't see any such post and anyway you too don't believe in astrology according to what you wrote in some earlier discussions or may be now your views are different..

However, astrology as a science is not  proven but  stands on beliefs only..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

See, Vijaypost in these Forums

It is true that more people believe in astrology. That does not give it any legitimacy. It is a tool to keep masses in darkness. Every bad effect can be neutralsed by some ritual through an astrolger or pandit who make their earning.

Rambabu the forum is not your property to advise me to keep away from the thread. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Did I say that you should l leave the forum ? I said all those who do not know about Astrology should not respond.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.