Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I believe astrology is fake science. But many believe in this from core of heart. Nothing can be banned or should be banned. It is for people to choose according to their own conscience. 

I agree with you. Though Astrology is a fake Science,it here are mal lions, who have faith and belief in Astrology.

Next, regarding banning of Astrology, if the Authorities decide to ban Astrology, it is nothing but inviting the trouble.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I believe astrology is fake science. But many believe in this from core of heart. Nothing can be banned or should be banned. It is for people to choose according to their own conscience. 

I agree with you. Though Astrology is a fake Science,it here are mal lions, who have faith and belief in Astrology.

Next, regarding banning of Astrology, if the Authorities decide to ban Astrology, it is nothing but inviting the trouble.

Another parrot post as usual with nothing but what others have written about ...By the way what is this  word " mal lions" , is it one of your own ? and what exactly would be trouble invited if authorities decide to ban astrology?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Banning will indicate that the law does not recognize astrology. Citizens can believe what get want to. Those swindling in name of astrology can then be prosecuted.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I agree. Yes there are people , who misuse Astrology and make money. Such thieves must be punished.

Yes it does, its actually a study lol. I read on astrology zone and on https://www.astrologyjunction.com/ site place that there are so many different types of astrology ( so its not just one, im a beginner too and its pretty easy the western one) 

Hey how do i add a picture on this site? someone let me know thanks

Apparently, Astrology does exist as we are seeing in our daily life through Astrologers or through Tarot card reading or through other pundits. Whether the person believes it or not is all a personal opinion and his decision.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I recently tried out the Tadpatri Nadi jyotishya. It turned out to be fake. And the guy was purely lying. And has nothing real about it. Most of the things he told me had no truth at all. In fact he was making random and wild claims about this and that which has nothing to do with my life. And in such case it can be pretty odd on that note. 

Astrology is taken a serious science by many but on the same time has been ridiculed by many as a part of backwardness and religious backwardness.  So it depends on a personal perception. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Astrology is taken a serious science by many but on the same time has been ridiculed by many as a part of backwardness and religious backwardness.  So it depends on a personal perception. 

Although there are many doubts regarding Astrology and it's credibility , certain predictions still amaze you . It may be a clever calculation or mere chance but ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.