Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

And we also see a lot of marketing gimmicks coming up with this Science. For example with coming elections the astrological predictions about next PM of India is a hit among people. Whether you trust it or not they do make an interesting read and attract people. I also read a few of them. Though they are all controversial and contradicting. Some support Modi, soem go against him and surprisingly one says that Priyanka can be next PM as her kundali predicts that she will be a PM in her late 40's.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

And we also see a lot of marketing gimmicks coming up with this Science. For example with coming elections the astrological predictions about next PM of India is a hit among people. Whether you trust it or not they do make an interesting read and attract people. I also read a few of them. Though they are all controversial and contradicting. Some support Modi, soem go against him and surprisingly one says that Priyanka can be next PM as her kundali predicts that she will be a PM in her late 40's.

The person who study Kundli of Priyanka may be also study kundli of Rahul, what is his kundli saying. Indeed these are praise hungry people. If by luck or bad luck they will prove right that they will claim that we are great astrologist.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Indeed, elections time have become fodder for all type of business and grabbing the attention of media who, for the TRP's sake bring in all the shit and extravaganza to limelight.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

There are people who believe in astrology.But somehow I am wont believe in astrology.But i will not say anything about this much.

Sharmistha Banerjee

At the crack of this question that alludes to  a concern of reliance on the art and science of the astrology , erupts the belief that is subjected to  construe  fruitful in a context.

Throttles  even any tangles of the spirit of enquiry not after lending blanket belief to it - is one stream of thought.

Another is that such sciences were developed and pervasive through the oiling of the sagacious in the past under dearth of whom as of contemporary that the art is rudderless and misused by unscrupulous elements.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.