Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    The major difference between science and astrology is that, in first case you have to prove something first then only it is considered, in second case you have to predict something, if the prediction becomes true then only it is considered. So many false perdictors have come in the market because they have nothing to prove first, only predict and the astrology is thoght to be behind the false theories.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    It is hard work to find a true and honest Astologist. Because of these false perdictors, astrology losing faith. Astrology is also a science 


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

     

    dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

    dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

    Definitely, Astrology is a matter of belief.  There are more  believers in Astrology than non believers 


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

    dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

    I doubt if there is any physics or maths involved in the astrological predictions . It has to do with planetary movements but of a different kind , not the scientific one


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    I would like to say that if one follows astrology blindly then it will not yield a fruitful result. People opt to illogical means, suggested by the astrologers, to curtail any bad effect then one needs to logically think over it. Many are fake who take the advantage of the weak minded people. Any rectification method that sounds logical then there is no harm trying it.


    shampasaid


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    Blind belief can drive one to any extent and I know of cases where astrological predictions have resulted in murder and molestation. This is not just among one  Community alone but all religious communities believe in it and it is impossible to make them see any sense at all. My neighbor is from a minority community and is very vocal while criticizing Hindu customs but anything you say about some of their cruel customs , they just don't even want to speak about it. .And it is funny how all communities refer to astrology even while criticizing it !!!


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

    dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

    I doubt if there is any physics or maths involved in the astrological predictions . It has to do with planetary movements but of a different kind , not the scientific one

    Usha@ when ever you visit Jaipur, visit their Jantra Mantra, you will know how maths and physics is involved in astrology.


  • Re: Astrology does it exist?

    by » 2 years ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

    dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

    I doubt if there is any physics or maths involved in the astrological predictions . It has to do with planetary movements but of a different kind , not the scientific one

    Usha@ when ever you visit Jaipur, visit their Jantra Mantra, you will know how maths and physics is involved in astrology.

    Although I have my own doubts I am still keeping an open mind. I will definitely visit Jantar Mantar some day ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.