Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please do not confuse astronomy and astrology. 

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

The Indian calendars are based on the movements of planets and stars, also there existed many pundits and experts who have not studied physics but predicted the correct location of planets. There are many sun temples present in India where sunlight falls on special occasions, and these temples are build before existence of modern physics.

https://bharathgyanblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/the-mystery-of-sun-temples/

http://www.comparenshop.in

An interesting read. I know about Arasavilli temple in Srikakulam, AP.I visited this Sun  temple few years ago.This Surya estiva falls in the month of Magha .Here the first rays of Sun fall on the feet of Surya statue.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Finding a true astrologer is a myth created to cover the wrong predictions aleays made by persons who claim to be astrologists. Astrolgy is not a science. It is linked to the predictable movement of planets and predictions based on these movenents throughout the year. Any prediction coming out true is a coincidence because the number of persons born at a particular time is large and someone will act accordingly. No astroger ever can predict a real happening in a precise manner. No one can predict future as it is simply not possible. Yet a large number of Indians will refuse to believe the reality and continue to blindly believe. The country is suffering because of this but who cares.

dear Astrology is matter of belief so it not possible to prove it with evidence. base of Astrology is movements of planets. If a person have not enough knowledge of mathe and phsics can't not predict movements of planets. So we can say that astrologist is a science. 

I doubt if there is any physics or maths involved in the astrological predictions . It has to do with planetary movements but of a different kind , not the scientific one

Usha@ when ever you visit Jaipur, visit their Jantra Mantra, you will know how maths and physics is involved in astrology.

I read up about Jantar Mantar and as Vijay pointed out it is due to the precise use of architecture and astronomy that they have come up with the sundial and it has no astrological base!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jantar Mantar is about astronomy and not astrology. Please do not confuse the two as @anil is dòing. 

vijay wrote:

Jantar Mantar is about astronomy and not astrology. Please do not confuse the two as @anil is dòing. 

Are all such buildings built in India are based on Astronomy? 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Yes. 

It depends on what we think about astrology.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Frankly speaking, I do believe in Astrology

I wonder why anyone should advise somebody to respond or not to any thread. Like Vijai, I also don't believe in astrology that I consider a fake science. I have  every right to put forward my views and not leave space open to the irrational thoughts and fake sciences like astrology, palmistry, Vastu , numerology.  Science is universal. True knowledge is universal. But fake sciences are .not so. We have Physics, Chemistry, Maths same everywhere because these are true. On the other hand, we have various brands of astrology and palmistry in the world. Astrology in america differs from Indian. similarly palmistry. Why? Because these are false and fake!.    

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.