Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What I know about Astrology about and its different forms like Vedic Astrology and other forms. I said. We generally consult Astrology for naming the Babies.

Very few people go about lecturing others when their own knowledge on the subject is very limited..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Right. you can go ahead  with your opinion

Of course....and why not ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are most welcome and I hope no more unnecessary lectures from you since you said you would take care ..

Believe me. I will abide by what a said. I dont want to become an eye sore to the Forum members.

Well you cannot change the past but atleast one can try to become better and make forum a better place for other members rather than treat it like ones private property..

I did not say that Forums are my private property.

You behave as if it is , anyway I dont expect you to accept your own mistakes from what we have seen so far ...you have single handedly messed up the site ..

May be others. I have a long association with this site. I always behaved and will behave in future too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.