Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is the point , ever since your association started we see what has happened..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

If the trouble or confusion started due to me, I may be penalized. I will gladly accept it.

What a joke, penalize and accept ...first start behaving like a responsible member and not like a jumping jack prancing all over 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I sad whatever has to be said. There is nothing further to add,

Good , hope you keep your word by not adding any more senseless posts 

Astrology exists. Today we are all going to the Naming ceremony of my relative's grand daughter

As usual another senseless and disjointed post that does not help the discussion one bit..

Can astrology predict when the above two warring members wil come to a truce. Both are minting points by combating with each other. Their stars are matching but not with us readers.stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Yes. Astrology can predict any thing that is going to happen,

Astrologi calculation exist it will match if your input detail is 100 % correct. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.