The topic is locked.

All sites face spammers but I wish to assure members that spammers will not stay on this site for a long time. In fact, we have zero tolerance policy on spammers so rest assured they might come and post but they or their posts will not survive for long. I request you all to please avoid posting under them because your efforts also go with their posts. Thanks... your suggestions are welcome...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have used the report button from the day when I knew, from Kalyani or Usha. But I thought it would be better to put in a comment as the spammers have increased of late. So thought of a suggestion of a kind of questionnaire while registering to understand the genuineness of the prospective incomer.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I know you have good intention but that fact that when such posts are deleted your posts also go with them. Trust me there is not a single spammer that goes unnoticed. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I agree it is impossible to detect spammers since they won't announce when they register. It is only when they post that we come to know and immediate steps are taken to ban them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I know you have good intention but that fact that when such posts are deleted your posts also go with them. Trust me there is not a single spammer that goes unnoticed. 

I felt that some new members are repeatedly doing it. That's why, after reporting the issue through Button, I also commented. I also felt that some topics which were spammed and locked were re opened by the members.

This is what I felt and thought of conveying. I am not sure, but I felt like I have seen this content of ad before as well, also the topic as well, which was previously locked. So I thought of commenting about it, so that you can see whether it has happened or it was my hallucination.

Thanks Suni & Usha Manohar for your insights about the issue resolution process.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: suni51
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I felt that some new members are repeatedly doing it. That's why, after reporting the issue through Button, I also commented. I also felt that some topics which were spammed and locked were re opened by the members.

This is what I felt and thought of conveying. I am not sure, but I felt like I have seen this content of ad before as well, also the topic as well, which was previously locked. So I thought of commenting about it, so that you can see whether it has happened or it was my hallucination.

Thanks Suni & Usha Manohar for your insights about the issue resolution process.

If I am not mistaken, only the moderators can re-open the locked topics. Other members can only start a new topic or reply to the topics which are not locked.

Thank you said by: suni51
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If I am not mistaken, only the moderators can re-open the locked topics. Other members can only start a new topic or reply to the topics which are not locked.

Yes that's true ....if a topic is relevant and has scope for further discussion , we can add on like it happened with an old thread started by MG Singh on the subject of Kashmir.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, epraneeth77

Yes, as Usha mentioned already if the old thread relevant in today's scenario is allowed to bump up, but if the thread has no relevancy will be locked. Also if the comment came into spam category the answer will be deleted and thread locked. Thanks all, if anyone wishes to make a comment on this thread please go ahead.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.