[quote]This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My name is NAME REMOVED. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) This is because i don’t know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,i will like you contact me back through my email address.

Thanks waiting to hear from you .
NAME REMOVED [/quote]

Hi All,

I have got another spam mail on community from a member as shown above. I request all the members, not to give your personal details or even respond using the personal email to anyone. Please remove all such messages immediately and inform the support team about the mail.

Please let us know if anyone has got the similar mail so that we can take necessary action on the poster of the message.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello all!

Here is the mail like above, I also received:

Hello My Dear
My name is Miss josphine i saw your profile today at (www.boddunan.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Hered is my email address, (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.josphine.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please reply me with my email address
Yes Maverick,I too got the same mail from 'Josephine' and 'miracle' names.

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Seems all spammers eyes on boddunan ;) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear Moderators,
I also got two such mails, but I ignored and deleted them immeadiatly. This is for your information.

Regards

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hello Maverick,

I too use to receive such emails where people with peculiar IDs ask for contacting via personal emails or chat via chat-boxes.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello Maverick,

We should never open any link sent with such messages and should delete such emails.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Such emails are common and you will receive on a regular interval of time.So,please don't respond on such website.
Also,dont reply on mails that say ,you have won million Us $ .It is also a spam.

Thank you.

Pankaj Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.