Dear members I can give you free tips here to Earn some money from share market.
It will be Intraday.
Trading will be in future & option.
You will be making your money double with in 2 months by my Tips
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello thr,
what a confident dear.. Great dude.
You can post your intraday tips here. And let us know more about the CALL and PUT, stock trading , future option concepts.
I am also a small stock trader, i would like to hear your daily tips.

regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I do love hearing tips as I am very much interested in day trading.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

On 30th september Take SBI in margin it will go up 2%
Take Nifty 5100 call at Rs89 it will go upto Rs115 that means in a single day it will up 30% .
Gujrat Ambuja Cement 100 oct-call at Rs1.60 it will go upto Rs2.20
Soubhagya,

Thank you for the tips. One thing I always got confused is with call and put. I have very little idea about it. So I never took risk of doing what I don't know. If you could explain it a bit, it would really helpful.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick.
Option trading is equal to betting.
Difference between call and put is who is bullish and think market will go up then they buy call option.
suppose current market is Nifty 5015 and you think in this october Nifty will touch 5100 or more then you buy Nifty Oct 5100 call option by giving a small premium .

When The market will Go up and up I mean more than current Nifty 5015 then you start making money and your profit is unlimited may be that money goes double with in a week.

but suppose the market goes down means Nifty go down and Nifty will be touch 5000 or less then you start loosing money.

That time your loss is limited because YOU WILL LOOSE ONLY THE premium you have given and also you can come out any time by taking the rest premium after some loss.

Similarly person who are bearish thinks market will go down they buy put option and also they make money in opposite way.
when market goes down they make money from market.

This is the place where you can earn money and if you are good you can double your money with in 2-3 months
Maverick I have tried to make you understand actually I have the knowledge but I am lacking Presenting my knowledge in front others so if you have any more question please ask me here
Thanks a lot Saubhagya for the clarification provided. Could you please tell me how the profit and loss will be decided like how much I gain if I put Rs. 10,000 at sensex 5000. What would be my loss at 5100?

Maverick Investing at Nifty is a number game
Suppose Current Nifty is at 5000
You take october 5100 call option by paying a premiun of Rs90
That means when Nifty will go up from 5000 towars 5100 you make money.

Now your question is how much will you Earn when Nifty touch at certain point.

That will decide by
Time value+Internsic value
so actual CALCULATION SAYS THAT WHEN IT WILL TOUCH 5090 YOU WILL EARN PROFIT =
cURRENT NIFTY+ PREMIUM PAID=5000+90=5090
BUT THERE ARE SOME TIME VALUE ALSO SO YOU CAN EARN MONEY BEFORE IT TOUCH 5100.
WHEN YOU MAKE LOSS IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT 5100 CALL AND CURRENT NIFTY IS AT 5000 IF MARKET GOES DOWN THEY YOU MADE LOSS
mAVERICK sTATE BANK already touch 1.24% positive till 10 am
Maverick State bank Open at rs2100 and now trading at Rs2144
If some body has purchased in margin that means he would have made profit of 10% in a single hour
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.