The topic is locked.
Nowadays, celebrities are becoming the show peices for any magazines or websites to get the publicity. I don't know why they have targetted MJ this much. Everyday they are publishing the articles (i would rather say roumours) on some or the other topic to criticize MJ.

Unfortunately they are increasing in case of my favourite pop star day by day. Somebody should stop publishing such articles which has no authentic source. You might have understood what incidents I am talking about.

I am very much depressed with the death of MJ and was very sad when hears the news that he was infact killed with the tortures to perform in a stage show.

And the bad thing are flowing on even his children. I don't know how they are publishing such a foolish articles that his children not genetically born to him. I strongly believe these are the false news and I hope the day will come where all these false news dives into the deep sea.

My deepest condolescences for the loss of the all time great.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It was a very sad day for all the fans of Micheal Jackson. He set the standards for Pop music and became the King of Pop. Though his body not with us, he is immortal in our hearts.

It is a common thing that the media take advantage of such situations to get popularity. We live in such environment and have to adjust with that. I know it is difficult to bear such things with the life of our beloved one but is the true.

Long live MJ.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.